The P r E v O s T Invasion

ciboii22

This bus is growing more and more on me. It looks nicer actually without the signage on. I also noticed that it looks lower height wise than its bigger brother (the MCI aka King of all (MTA) Buses :cool:). Does that mean that guys my height (6'4") will have to walk down the aisle like a hunchback?? :eek:

This bus is growing more and more on me. It looks nicer actually without the signage on. I also noticed that it looks lower height wise than its bigger brother (the MCI aka King of all (MTA) Buses :cool:). Does that mean that guys my height (6'4") will have to walk down the aisle like a hunchback?? :eek:

I didnt like it at first from seeing the pictures but my whole face and mind changed when i saw it . Now im in love with the bus , just need to see how it rides and that'll change soon .

I didnt like it at first from seeing the pictures but my whole face and mind changed when i saw it . Now im in love with the bus , just need to see how it rides and that'll change soon .

What about the height issue though?? Also, any idea about the leg room? I know I'll be riding one of these eventually and I'm just wondering how those two things will be...

What about the height issue though?? Also, any idea about the leg room? I know I'll be riding one of these eventually and I'm just wondering how those two things will be...

I dont know as far as the height thing , it shouldnt be a problem , i havent stepped on it yet . They locked it with a key and the key is different now from what the drivers have and they hit the switch to keep the doors closed and turned the battery power off and its also a new key for that as well so no body can mess with it . And there is a lot of leg room , i saw pictures inside the bus and i looked through the window and its a lot of leg room .

I dont know as far as the height thing , it shouldnt be a problem , i havent stepped on it yet . They locked it with a key and the key is different now from what the drivers have and they hit the switch to keep the doors closed and turned the battery power off and its also a new key for that as well so no body can mess with it . And there is a lot of leg room , i saw pictures inside the bus and i looked through the window and its a lot of leg room .

There is no height issue. Interior height is comparable to an MCI if not slightly better. Overall exterior bus height is 3 inches shorter than the MCI D-Series, getting in and out of UP should not be a problem.

Awesome bus coverage you have there!

Great shots, Nelson

This beast is teasing me Enough so I would like to know why its in UP and when can we see this bus in revenue?

Thanks & @knightrider it's at ulmer park so the drivers can train and so the mechanics can know the operations of it . It should go in service on the X17A soon , that girl is one Loud bus ! The fans kick in once you start the bus , and when you open the doors it comes off of idle & when you close it it goes on idle it's really nice it smells good & rides good .

If I can be a critic about the Prevost, you see in the picture with the MCI how the destination sign has nothing in the way? The Prevost has the window divider line in between the destination sign. I dunno why Prevost couldn't make it like a MCI and have the sign free of any objects in the way of it. Besides that, that bus is pure eye-candy.

Archived