notice of examination for mta bus

R160Guy

MTA Bus Company bus operator

starting salary $20.9675 per hour with regular increments to $29.9550

IS it true that the MTA will announce exam 2301 tomorrow august 3rd?....:o

Its nice that they raised the pay...I always thought that MTA bus makes $4 less than NYCTA and MaBSTOA..

And yes, its been up on the website for a while. U just couldn't sign up for it..

Its nice that they raised the pay...I always thought that MTA bus makes $4 less than NYCTA and MaBSTOA..

And yes, its been up on the website for a while. U just couldn't sign up for it..

Yes we get Paid ,Yes we got O.T. and Yes MTAB is where you want to go when % if the Time comes .....Word of advice -Pick A Big Depot :tup:

Yes we get Paid ,Yes we got O.T. and Yes MTAB is where you want to go when % if the Time comes .....Word of advice -Pick A Big Depot :tup:

Top for me I believe is $31.96 and here at 126, the is no OT cap...and there is plenty of OT to be done with these lfsa's freshly out of warranty..

Top for me I believe is $31.96 and here at 126, the is no OT cap...and there is plenty of OT to be done with these lfsa's freshly out of warranty..

Yeah thats all nice but your a Maintainer not an Operator ,If I was reading right he mentioned Bus Op so don't confuse Titles here

yeah but they didn't say when or where or post the notice of examination.....it just says the filing dates are from Aug 3rd til Sept 27th

I don't know if you guys at LIB have access to TENS, but if its not on the mta website it should be up on there

Yeah thats all nice but your a Maintainer not an Operator ,If I was reading right he mentioned Bus Op so don't confuse Titles here

do the mta ask for ged or high school diploma and other paperwork during the interview. like how long will take from taking the test to driving a bus.;)

Thats right MTA BUS is almost equal to OA and NYCTA, we just getting started. I was on a OA list and i dont regret taking MTA BUS, and yes like what KR said pick a big depot ( College point, LGA, and Eastchester) is where its at.:tup: PS what ever you do try to get into a depot thats TWU ( CP,LGA,BP,ECH and Yonkers). ATU depots are ( JFK,Far rock, and Spring creek).

Thats right MTA BUS is almost equal to OA and NYCTA, we just getting started. I was on a OA list and i dont regret taking MTA BUS, and yes like what KR said pick a big depot ( College point, LGA, and Eastchester) is where its at.:tup: PS what ever you do try to get into a depot thats TWU ( CP,LGA,BP,ECH and Yonkers). ATU depots are ( JFK,Far rock, and Spring creek).

Wassup BX how's it hangin? how's the job coming along, and how have you adjusted to MTA life?

Archived