Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

If I were you I would take the BOSS for MTA Bus exam #2301 on the 31st if they still haven't contacted you for the medical/ final processing from the 8006 list.

You have one of the lowest list numbers from this forum. If I remember correctly the drug

test expires after 30 days for B/O applicants, then you have to retake it again.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was the BOSS exam? Any sample questions :)

The BOSS was pretty easy. It's 75 questions and just tell them what they want to hear. You can not fail this test if your sane. I took it the 17th. So now just waiting for them to tell me if I passed or not. I'm not trying to count my eggs before they hatch. I just hope we get in there this year.

The BOSS was pretty easy. It's 75 questions and just tell them what they want to hear. You can not fail this test if your sane. I took it the 17th. So now just waiting for them to tell me if I passed or not. I'm not trying to count my eggs before they hatch. I just hope we get in there this year.

Either insane or you have to be an idiot to fail the Boss, they aren't going to send you a notice in the

mail that you passed. I don't know if they notify you if you failed though.

I assume that you have a very low list number if you already took the Boss, so the next step will be the

pre employment letter to come into 180 Livingston St and to take a drug/alcohol test. Good luck.

Either insane or you have to be an idiot to fail the Boss, they aren't going to send you a notice in the

mail that you passed. I don't know if they notify you if you failed though.

I assume that you have a very low list number if you already took the Boss, so the next step will be the

pre employment letter to come into 180 Livingston St and to take a drug/alcohol test. Good luck.

yes my #802. the wait is wrecking though. I'm keeping a positive attitude though. Thank you for the luck. Good luck to you as well. Hopefully we be in the same class.

yes my #802. the wait is wrecking though. I'm keeping a positive attitude though. Thank you for the luck. Good luck to you as well. Hopefully we be in the same class.

You have a great list number. My list number for exam 2301 is in outer space(11,500's).

I may get the notice for the boss sometime next year.

Is there a way to find out the status of the list? established date, etc.

This exam wasn't administered by DCAS

so calling the automated number isn't going to help.

I know that they are still using the previous MTA Bus list, but does anybody know when that list expires?

Hi all. I'm new to the forum I received my letter for the boss exam last week. My list# is 2252. How long after the boss exam should I expect to be called and also wats after the boss exam. Thanks for any input

My test date is on the 7 can someone please tell me what is on the boss test And is there anything to worry about is hard

It's not a hard test at all just pay attention and stay consistant with your answers and use common sense.

The test was a personality test.. i just answered truthfully... i did not get called yet keeping my fingers crossed.. good luck Guy's

And that's why they might've not called you back.

That psychological exam is to see if you're smart enough to answer what they want to hear, not what's the truth, per se. Most folks need to use their common sense when answering... Think about it - why is MTA asking all these dumb ass questions in the first place?

There you go.

And that's why they might've not called you back.

That psychological exam is to see if you're smart enough to answer what they want to hear, not what's the truth, per se. Most folks need to use their common sense when answering... Think about it - why is MTA asking all these dumb ass questions in the first place?

There you go.

Actually its typically to see if the person is consistant with their answers. Cuz its mostly those dumbass questions rephrased over and over. I've yet to be turned away from a job from being honest like josh 316 but I have heard ppl being told they failed and say "I dont understand I told them them what they wanted to hear"

So to John 316 MTA just probably waiting to test more ppl not to mention the TA testing starts in Jan so who knows how they wanna do it

Actually its typically to see if the person is consistant with their answers. Cuz its mostly those dumbass questions rephrased over and over. I've yet to be turned away from a job from being honest like josh 316 but I have heard ppl being told they failed and say "I dont understand I told them them what they wanted to hear"

So to John 316 MTA just probably waiting to test more ppl not to mention the TA testing starts in Jan so who knows how they wanna do it

Lets not confuse ourselves anymore then we have to now. This thread is about MTA BUS 2301.

They took the BOSS for the 2301.

The TA B/O exam(2613) is next January.(80 question multiple choice).

Archived