Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all I took the boss today and all I have to say is read all the questions and stay consistent with your answers. They ask the same questions a few times it was not hard at all just use common sence my advice to anyone takin the boss is to pretend that you a boss and you are interviewing someone just give the best possible answers I wish all good luck

My next door neighbor took the boss exam last June....of 0011 and he is still waiting to get called.....so go figure!!

I found this on the MTA Website..

Thank you for filing for Exam 2301, MTA Bus Company Bus Operator. Please take a moment and read the important information below.

Random Numbers:

Applications have been processed and by now, most of you should have received your random number notification letters in the mail. If you have not received your random number, please contact our Exam Information Center at (347) 643-7221 or (347) 643-7222 for that information. Please allow 2-3 business days for your call to be returned due to the volume of calls we expect to receive.

Bus Operator Selection Survey:

Admission letters will be sent to the first 3000 candidates to take the Bus Operator Selection Survey in July / August 2012. Candidates will be called in order of their random number. The scheduling of candidates beyond the first 3000 has not been determined yet. Please check this page sometime during late August for additional

They don't publish that list online(Chief). How can you forget your list number after opening the notice in the mail?

Must be in the 5 digit territory like some of us on here, lol. Because if it was double digits you sure would have

remembered it. I second the advice that RTS gave you.

i just took the boss exam on monday i asked her how long before we would find out anything and she said about 3 mo maybe a little more then the drug test would be about 2 mo. after you find out if u passed the boss exam. than if you passed your drug test another 2 mo. for your medical then another 2 or so mo.you would go to training

Hello Everyone, Noticed a new update on MTA's 2301. Best if it was shared with everyone....

Bus Operator Applicants - Exam No. 2301

Thank you for filing for Exam 2301, MTA Bus Company Bus Operator. Please take a moment and read the important information below.

As of August 21, 2012, the Bus Operator Selection Survey was administered to the first 3000 candidates according to their random number. We will schedule the next 2000 candidates in the Autumn. Please check this page sometime during late September for additional updates.

PLEASE NOTE:

You are responsible for keeping your address up-to-date. Only the address on our file will be used to mail correspondence.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, Noticed a new update on MTA's 2301. Best if it was shared with everyone....

Bus Operator Applicants - Exam No. 2301

As of August 21, 2012, the Bus Operator Selection Survey was administered to the first 3000 candidates according to their random number. We will schedule the next 2000 candidates in the Autumn. Please check this page sometime during late September for additional updates.

PLEASE NOTE:

You are responsible for keeping your address up-to-date. Only the address on our file will be used to mail correspondence.

I already posted this....on August 7th

I already posted this....on August 7th

No they are different the changes r towards the end. Yours basically says testing is starting with the first 3000 his says they're done with 1st 3000 and they are beginning on the next 2000. Its too long winded just say we called 1-3001 and we r now calling 3002-5002.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived