Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="DueceDrives" data-cid="636660" data-time="1359065982"><p>

I am waiting for the 3101 application to open up this Feb, I wanted to know when you apply for the application is it ok to not have your CDL permit yet and still apply?</p></blockquote>

Not yet, but you do need to have on when they call you up for training. That probably won't be for a while. There are still people waiting from the last test.

i didn't get in, don't get i have all my endorsements even hazmat ..been driving a truck for 12 years and clean record and still ....i guess because i am not black!
Normally I would express condolence to the misfortune but with the attitude your displaying ("maybe because your not black") is offensive and insinuates racism. The exam was not in any way based upon your skills as a driver nor your endorsments. It was soley based on ones' attitude and outlook in life. I'm more than sure it had a lot to do with why you didn't pass the test. It also seems like your just not understanding or getting it. Your hitting brick walls and you're not even driving a bus! Maybe you should get other priorities together before exercising simple REAL opportunities that seem to be beyond you. For example (cause I feel you need one)....DON'T come on this forum with your racial remarks!

i didn't get in, don't get i have all my endorsements even hazmat ..been driving a truck for 12 years and clean record and still ....i guess because i am not black!

Sorry bro you didn't make it.There's another exam coming out for b/o in new york.Here is the link http://www.mta.info/nyct/hr/appexam.htm.Btw I'm black.I don't know what that comment about not being black had any relevance in mta s decision on grading.I really hope you pass the next exam if you decide to take it.God Bless.Thank You Caveman.

Sorry bro you didn't make it.There's another exam coming out for b/o in new york.Here is the link http://www.mta.info/nyct/hr/appexam.htm.Btw I'm black.I don't know what that comment about not being black had any relevance in mta s decision on grading.I really hope you pass the next exam if you decide to take it.God Bless.Thank You Caveman.

Paste the above link wrong.Here it goes.

http://www.mta.info/nyct/hr/appexam.htm

What does some of us knowing how to spell have to.do with your comment. That could be anyone of any ethnic group. Because you aren't "black". Be careful, because you may need someone "black" to help you out. I know etymologically, people of African descent never be black. Stereotypes will get you nowhere. That wasn't even called for. Just take the test again. I wish you success, man. Wow.

Hello peeps still waiting for that mail in the mailbox no results yet list number 2604 exam 2301 boss test taking in July .. Question are they still sending out pass or fail letters ? I heard that everyone passes has anyone got a letter with a failed on it ? Thanks prof

There are plenty of posts that explain some of the questions you guys asking. You gotta go to the previous pages on the forum and read what others have said. Just trying to help I'm not getting my results to April... I just took it that test in December..

Thanks. The letter pretty much said congrats and that they will call when spots are open in order of our random numbers. And in the mean while getting all your stuff together before your called in.

Thanks Nikkia, congrats to you as well

Ok great. So now our random numbers are not so random anymore, These are our numbers they will be calling in "numerical' order to fill spots regardless of experience and anything else. That seems fair.(my # is 4243) The question now is... how many positions are there? I am surprised the Chief has not written about this. I recall reading something about how many openings there were for the NYPD or the FDNY. The MTA  "must" have an idea!!??  I guess I  need  (assuming everyone passed their BOSS tests and is available to start training) there to be 4,243 openings?? Does that sound right?  Anyone have an idea how many B/o's there are right now?

Maybe this answers a little of how  fast anyone should be expected to be hired?

http://www.mta.info/news/stories/?story=444

First sentence in paragraph 3.

"Year in and year out, an average of 1,000 bus operator trainees move through a six-week program that teaches candidates the skills needed to safely operate a bus in New York City"

@josh316: with a comment like that, I see why u weren't hired by the MTA. Just so you know, God don't like ugly. So I guess I am at this point in my transit career because I'm black? Please!!!! Actually I'm black, white, Rican, and Cherokee so I have a few more pluses right???? Until you change your thinking process you will continue to stubble upon road blocks....

I'm in a good mood today, so u can continue to post, but know this right now. I'm on your ass like white on rice...... You have no more chances. Say something like that again, and I'm banning you. Point blank. End of discussion.

Carry on....

no actually its because your dumb....and obviously a jerk i guess that was easy for them to sense that....after all it was a phycological exam and sayin something of that nature proves you may have phycological problems..... so reassess your train of thought and take the exam again iin FEB and maybe just maybe they will let your white a** in

ooh and by the way i got my letter to move forward with the process :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D i wish you all the best of luck

Archived