Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great Congrats your on your way to driving the MTA bus.

Didn't MTA tell you where to get the uniforms?

At least you will be working for MTA Bus Company and have your pension and free bus pass.

That also goes for your family as well. That's great news. Good luck on the training.

Thanks!!! Yeah they said to just to get a dark blue pants and light blue shirt for now.... They provide uniform after training

@gotti109: Any army and navy store will do just fine. I got my dickie light blue shirt and dickie dark blue pants from there and that was just fine with MTA. Gd luck to u and just pay attention to every detail the instructor tells u from the 1st day on the training bus.

@gotti109: Any army and navy store will do just fine. I got my dickie light blue shirt and dickie dark blue pants from there and that was just fine with MTA. Gd luck to u and just pay attention to every detail the instructor tells u from the 1st day on the training bus.

Thanks, how is it on your end.... I think I read on the other thread that you graduated. Are you driving by yourself now? Did you pick your depot yet?

Your very welcome. Tomorrow is day 10 for those who didn't qualify on day 7 and the final day on the RTS bus. They told us come Tuesday is HR day and Wednesday is graduation that's when we get our badge and the W/chair key. One of those days we will get fitted from head to toe for our uniforms. I'm not driving on my own yet cause I haven't been assigned a depot to start my line training yet. I signed a transfer sheet in our orientation on day 1 at zerega to go to a Queens depot. I've got my fingers crossed that I go there right after graduation. That'll be awesome. Thank GOD I've made it this far.

wow Congrats to all that graduated and are becoming MTA drivers.

this is an exciting moment for all of you.

God Bless.

Thanks a lot bravo659. You guys have been a lot of help on this forum and I'm glad I've found it b4 I got started. I thank y'all once again and can't wait to go out there and represent the MTA with all that I've got. Thank u GOD 4 this amazing opportunity.

Your very welcome. Tomorrow is day 10 for those who didn't qualify on day 7 and the final day on the RTS bus. They told us come Tuesday is HR day and Wednesday is graduation that's when we get our badge and the W/chair key. One of those days we will get fitted from head to toe for our uniforms. I'm not driving on my own yet cause I haven't been assigned a depot to start my line training yet. I signed a transfer sheet in our orientation on day 1 at zerega to go to a Queens depot. I've got my fingers crossed that I go there right after graduation. That'll be awesome. Thank GOD I've made it this far.

That's good to know, good luck at getting your desired depot, I wouldn't mind working at college point depot myself in queens, but I guess that's my lease of worries right now lol..... I'm focused on passing the 7 day training lol

For some reason I can't change my profile picture, is it because I'm a new member?

That's good to know, good luck at getting your desired depot, I wouldn't mind working at college point depot myself in queens, but I guess that's my lease of worries right now lol..... I'm focused on passing the 7 day training lolFor some reason I can't change my profile picture, is it because I'm a new member?

I chose Casey Stengel (Flushing Depot) cause it's a TA depot and it's close to where I live. As far as getting a picture up on ur profile that took me a while too when I 1st signed up for this forum. Just take the training day by day and you'll be fine. Any questions during ur training just ask me and I'll do my best to answer them 4 u.

I chose Casey Stengel (Flushing Depot) cause it's a TA depot and it's close to where I live. As far as getting a picture up on ur profile that took me a while too when I 1st signed up for this forum. Just take the training day by day and you'll be fine. Any questions during ur training just ask me and I'll do my best to answer them 4 u.

Thanks once again✌

Hey guys, just finish my medical and processing. I start training at zerega October 21rst.... I was wondering where could I get the required uniform for training..... I read through this whole thread and it was very informative.

I would like to know from which exam number are you processing from and what was your list number? Congratulations by the way:-)

I would like to know from which exam number are you processing from and what was your list number? Congratulations by the way:-)

exam#2301 list#27.... Thanks still nervous because I'm not fully in until Ipass the 7 day training

Hey guys! I am new here so hey everybody! Congrats to all those who have qualified and r on their way to a great career I pray Gods Devine guidance and protections on us all. I've been reading and the information answered A lot of my questions...I applied in 2011 for exam 2301 and yes finally I will take the Boss Survey on Saturday also and my number all the way up in the 12,000s lol but I truly believe that God works everything out at the rite time, so to all those with higher numbers don't be discouraged and don't count yourself out because I am not lol they will get to your number eventually...I don't know how long more before i get this job???? but I am hopeful and excited to begin the process. Good luck to all and congrats again whose wait are over!

553 Bridgeton....I think u should! I mean what u got to lose, bedsides u paid for it already ????. Don't be discouraged

Alot to lose, a reason to move back home, but my list number is way the hell up there. But ill take it and see what happens.....

My question is, did up to atleast 14,000 people take the exam already?

I agree!! I paid for this test and even tho my # is high 14,xxx i'm still taking the test and let fate take its course. Of course i'm hopeful but I won't hold my breath. some people may not even show up, others may not pass, some may not even live in nyc any longer...who knows.. things happen for a reason and I think if its meant to be its meant to be

Archived