Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

I agree!! I paid for this test and even tho my # is high 14,xxx i'm still taking the test and let fate take its course. Of course i'm hopeful but I won't hold my breath. some people may not even show up, others may not pass, some may not even live in nyc any longer...who knows.. things happen for a reason and I think if its meant to be its meant to be

thats a good positive attitude.

you may never know when you may be called be surprised.

At least the exam 2301 is moving.

Has been a long while wait.

since it has only been people with very low numbers it will take a while for us to get called.

congrats to all being called and started the training thats cool and an exciting moment.

good luck to all.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's a good thing to think positive. That's why I'm going to take the TA exam 4600 because I have a feeling this exam isn't coming thru for me.

If our number was in the 3000"s then I'll say we have a chance. Lol Mta are full of it with these exams.

I guess it's a good thing to think positive. That's why I'm going to take the TA exam 4600 because I have a feeling this exam isn't coming thru for me.

If our number was in the 3000"s then I'll say we have a chance. Lol Mta are full of it with these exams.

I hear ya. My Random Number is 1600

I guess this is considered as a list number 1600

I missed that exam would have taken it.

MTA threw a lot of exams to fill how many positions available?

Thats ok I'll stay at my current job as a carpenter.

Thank you! My brother is also taking the B/O 4600 exam. Did u receive the letter from MTA telling u the time,place and date for that exam? Thanks again!

No not yet. I believe the letter should be sent out soon. By November we would all have the exam info. Hopefully they hire fast from this exam since it's a different agency. Why didn't you apply? With a good score your in with this exam.

I had read on the 4600 exam thread that they'll be sending out the date and time on December 4th which is in 2 months. The reason I didn't apply was because I was in the process in getting into the TA from 5yrs ago. So I said let me give the B/O job a chance since I'm originally off the conductor exam 8094. Thank GOD I've made it. Now all I've got to do is pass the dmv road exam and finish my 1yr probation.

Do you have a permit-cdl? At the time of processing if you get called to 180 Livingston St then you will need the permit at that time. If you dont have it now start working on getting it. I already have my cdl with p&s w/ air as i already work for njt.

Ill be there tomorrow in Brooklyn. The exam is common sense questions you cant study for it. They are looking for consistency. So just be honest.

@ Q19 - you don't need your CDL- and if u know your ss # by memory which you should then I don't think you need to bring it. The questions are just personality type questions asked in a few different ways. its nothing that needs studying so don't sweat it, just pay attention and read carefully. Its pretty much to see if ur crazy or not IMO lol - I'm ready for this test tomorrow and hopefully move on to the next step. good luck to all I think i'll be in BK Tech  HS

OK JUST TOOK THE BOSS EXAM THIS MORNING AT BKLYN TEC AND IT WAS A TOTAL OF 75 QUESTIONS

1) I rarely show impatience with others

2) I cannot always control my anger in front of others

3) I'm not always sensitive to other ppls feelings

4) I always follow rules strictly

5) I always see a task to completion

The choices for the answers included

a) strongly disagree b) neutral  c) agree d) strongly agree

Can someone tell me what is the exam math problems like and how many questions are on the test?

Reason being is that while I was at the test site I met a gentleman who said he had taken the test already and score a 92% but his exam was a total of 300 question, just seem extreme...

YES HV HEARD OF RED HOOK ON THE ROAD THEY WILL TRAIN YOU TO GET CDL IN FACT THATS HOW I GOT MINE BUT THEY ARE EXPECTING YOU TO WORK FOR SCHOOL BUS COMPANY AND TRUCK JOBS THEY PLACE YOU WITH... THEIR #IS 718-237-4846!

JUST KEEP IN MIND DO NOT LET THEM KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS IS SOLELY TO GAIN THE CDL PERMIT

Hey all, 

I have a friend that took the Boss Survey Today. She called me up to tell me She was confuse about the  Survey booklet. She said that in the booklet it said to answer 75 questions  But when She got to the 4th page  it said to  start at number 26. I told her that She messed up She had to answer all of 75 questions.  I told her on page 3 that she needed to answer the  Disagree,Agree,Strongly Agree,strongly Disagree questions. She said  they only had a sample with a chart. I told her I will find out. Has anyone else seen this are they tricky people now. I really think she messed up.

Thanks guys  

Thanks 

Archived