Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you have to read something that said answer the questions from 1-25.

I can't say what versions of the survey they gave out this Saturday however, If I remember correctly from back in April when I last took it there were 2 versions of the exam handed out the proctor alternated each row {from the from to the back of the room} row 1=Test A, row 2= Test B, row 3= A etc... They always do that with civil service exams whether they are City, State or Federal so I wasn't surprised to see it done during the survey.

OK JUST TOOK THE BOSS EXAM THIS MORNING AT BKLYN TEC AND IT WAS A TOTAL OF 75 QUESTIONS

1) I rarely show impatience with others

2) I cannot always control my anger in front of others

3) I'm not always sensitive to other ppls feelings

4) I always follow rules strictly

5) I always see a task to completion

The choices for the answers included

a) strongly disagree b) neutral c) agree d) strongly agree

I posted that yesterday those were the exact questions

OK JUST TOOK THE BOSS EXAM THIS MORNING AT BKLYN TEC AND IT WAS A TOTAL OF 75 QUESTIONS

1) I rarely show impatience with others

2) I cannot always control my anger in front of others

3) I'm not always sensitive to other ppls feelings

4) I always follow rules strictly

5) I always see a task to completion

The choices for the answers included

a) strongly disagree b) neutral c) agree d) strongly agree

I posted that yesterday those were the exact questions

And your answer was? :)

From my point of view I would go with TA or OA I don't see how they are going to take everyone from 2301. They might take more part timers when ATU 1181 and MTA agree on a union contract. If your looking to make money go over to OA.

From my point of view I would go with TA or OA I don't see how they are going to take everyone from 2301. They might take more part timers when ATU 1181 and MTA agree on a union contract. If your looking to make money go over to OA.

I really thought I was applying for TA? When my friend brought me the application he got from his depot/Flatbush I'm like cool... They must hv switch it... Don't know

In my opinion it's better to apply for any civil job then anything else.

I mean I'm off the conductor exam#8094 and now I'm a few steps away from being a full time bus operator. The BOSS is not an exam but a survey Bus Operator Selective Survey. Read it all through 1st b4 answering anything and you'll see that the same thing is being repeated multiple times. Good luck to all. Just keep it consistent and you'll be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know why MTA Bus Company are extending this 2301 exam.

That list number are too high to be called.

Romeo should call and find out why he has a random number and haven't taken the BOSS.

Sorry what I meant was I wont get called for the job since my list number is so high. I took the boss exam and passed it.

Archived