Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys does anyone know wat number there upto now. Also after they reach your number and u go down wat happens. Has anyone actually been hired yet. Thanks for any input. My list number is 22xx so it's getting close

Hey guys does anyone know wat number there upto now. Also after they reach your number and u go down wat happens. Has anyone actually been hired yet. Thanks for any input. My list number is 22xx so it's getting close

Hi dont worry they will get to ya soon.

I already was called several weeks ago and my number was 1600.

Although JakaMo85 was told the number is up to 1250 that shows that does not matter.

I was called for April 15, 2014list number 1600

Thanks bravo. What exactly did they do when u went down and did they say wen u wud start

I declined the offer.

I am a carpenter and to start all over as a bus operator was not viable at this point.

Another eight years i retire as a carpenter.

I declined the offer.

I am a carpenter and to start all over as a bus operator was not viable at this point.

Another eight years i retire as a carpenter.

See im not able to retire since im still in my 20s i have enough time n senority at njt that itll be pointless in starting over again.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a disconnect here, I call and they say 1250. People on the forum are saying in the 2000's, how can it be so off?

Those are your random numbers, MTA picks candidates randomly.

They also used it as a list number but will not execute in numerical order.

So if your number is 1250 the next person is 1251, that is not the way MTA are calling.

You having 1250 and other people say 2000 its true because i was number 1600 and was called but declined the offer.

However, the thing is you random number has nothing to do how they call candidates. Hang in there.

alright man thanks for the info, still doesn't make sense. A friend of mine took the 3101 test, never heard back from the mta. He called and asked what's up, they sent a letter telling him he passed with a new number 150 places lower than his list number for the test.

Ok cool thanks for the info!! Wasn't sure about that, I will probably have to resign from my previous job if they call me back for the physical and then the training.

Ok cool thanks for the info!! Wasn't sure about that, I will probably have to resign from my previous job if they call me back for the physical and then the training.

Yes u will have to resign nyquince I'm gonna have to as well. Btw wat was ur list number mine was 22xx I'm just curious on how there calling people cause there are people in this forum wit lower list# that haven't been called

• 2 weeks later...

my list number is 13963 how long do you think it'll take for them to reach that number, and i had gotten 6 points on my lincense but took the Driver defence class nd reduced 4 points would that prevent me from getting the job?

my list number is 13963 how long do you think it'll take for them to reach that number, and i had gotten 6 points on my lincense but took the Driver defence class nd reduced 4 points would that prevent me from getting the job?

Those pts still gonna show on ya abstract. It stayed on for 39 months.

Archived