Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MTA Bus Company

August – September 2011 Bus Operator Applicants

Thank you for filing for Exam 2301, MTA Bus Company Bus Operator. Please take a moment and read the important information below.

ONLINE APPLCANTS:

If you applied online and submitted payment, you should have received an e-mail confirming receipt of your application and payment. If you do not see the e-mail, please check your junk-mail folder.

If you have not received an e-mail confirmation, check your bank/credit card statement to see if the money was deducted. If it was, then your payment is on file with us even though it may appear on your profile page as “Pending” with the MTA.

If you applied online and could not submit payment, you will receive an e-mail in a couple of weeks instructing you on how to submit payment. Please wait for this e-mail before mailing any form of payment.

MAIL APPLICANTS:

We are currently processing your mailed applications. Due to the volume of mail received, we are unable to confirm whether we received your application at this time. If your application is incomplete, we will notify you via mail.

ALL APPLICANTS:

After all applications and payments have been processed, they will be electronically randomized and assigned random list numbers. Applicants will be notified of their random list number by January 31, 2012.

Test dates have not been determined for this exam. As vacancies occur, applicants will be scheduled to participate in the selection process in random list number order.

You are responsible for keeping your address up to date. Only the address on file with us will be used to mail correspondence. There is an address change form available at the bottom of the webpage: http://mta.info/nyct/hr/appexam.htm.

Thank you again, and we wish you the best in your career endeavors.

The anxiety of waiting, I applied online, but was unable to make a payment. I sent in a payment along with the application, now they are saying "If you applied online and could not submit payment, you will receive an e-mail in a couple of weeks instructing you on how to submit payment. Please wait for this e-mail before mailing any form of payment." I hope this will not screw things up for me! :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone else having issues logging on to the website exam.nyct.com?

Yes, I just tried using 3 different browsers and I was unable to log in.

Your User ID and/or Password are invalid. Must be a problem on their end.

You don't think they just took our money and ran off with it do you? :P

Is anyone else having issues logging on to the website exam.nyct.com?

I was saying the same thing to myself...lol. Lets hope they get this problem fixed soon.

I was saying the same thing to myself...lol. Lets hope they get this problem fixed soon.

Seems the server may be down who know how long though...now I noticed something depending on the browser you get through with you see more or less information in my instance actually seen different payment status 2 had shown my payment processed while 1 showed it was still pending.....

saying this I ask does anyone know about the EETP? It said something about full employment history and how it must be completed and turned in for application to fully be "processed" unfortunately I was only able to see this tab in chrome but it won't show the PDF does this apply to us on 2301 bcuz I've read in other forums about some kind of "book" they filled out asking about that among other things

Seems the server may be down who know how long though...now I noticed something depending on the browser you get through with you see more or less information in my instance actually seen different payment status 2 had shown my payment processed while 1 showed it was still pending.....

saying this I ask does anyone know about the EETP? It said something about full employment history and how it must be completed and turned in for application to fully be "processed" unfortunately I was only able to see this tab in chrome but it won't show the PDF does this apply to us on 2301 bcuz I've read in other forums about some kind of "book" they filled out asking about that among other things

Reading everyones dismay with this along with my own has me missing good old days of applying for MTA via DCAS

^^Co-Sign^^ DCAS was simple, easy to use, and.... IT WORKED! Plus you could upload your resume' and employment history once (as it should be) and you were in the system. I think the site is having issues because (1) its fairly new and (2) the sheer number of applicants must be a little overwhelming.

Heres to hoping they didnt run off with our precious doe!

Reading everyones dismay with this along with my own has me missing good old days of applying for MTA via DCAS

^^Co-Sign^^ DCAS was simple, easy to use, and.... IT WORKED! Plus you could upload your resume' and employment history once (as it should be) and you were in the system. I think the site is having issues because (1) its fairly new and (2) the sheer number of applicants must be a little overwhelming.

Heres to hoping they didnt run off with our precious doe!

Its funny because when i type in the website a totally different site comes up...Get it together MTA Bus

If when your entering exam.nyct.com your ending up at some white page talking about oracle and whole bunch of languages that usually means someones server is down for some reason i.e updating, some kind of failure, or what I believe is the definite answer too much traffic to the site...but I do feel that for whatever reason they don't use DCAS anymore for they chose the wrong test to try this out on

Its funny because when i type in the website a totally different site comes up...Get it together MTA Bus

If when your entering exam.nyct.com your ending up at some white page talking about oracle and whole bunch of languages that usually means someones server is down for some reason i.e updating, some kind of failure, or what I believe is the definite answer too much traffic to the site...but I do feel that for whatever reason they don't use DCAS anymore for they chose the wrong test to try this out on

lets cross our fingers that the MTA is updating there system. But at least i printed my confirmation that the payment was actually processed. Praying they don't run off with my money lol

lets cross our fingers that the MTA is updating there system. But at least i printed my confirmation that the payment was actually processed. Praying they don't run off with my money lol

Archived