Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

IS IT OK IF YOU HAVE A CDL FROM A DIFFRENT STATE. I CALLED MTA AND THEY SAID ITS OK AS LONG AS YOU CHANGE IT BEFORE YOU GET HIRED. BUT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME SOMETHING DIFFRENT. WHATS THE TRUTH ?:confused :confused:[/

Well the best thing to do is listen to the MTA they're the guys doing the hiring after all...I'm changing over my CDL to NY this week all it'll cost is a few hours and 10 bucks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But what if you don't live in NYC? It wouldn't matter for me since i was Bronx born and raised and can easily change back over.

Well that's the thing when dealing with CDL transfer looking at the NY DMV site you don't have to prove residency you just have to prove you are who you say you are

• 3 weeks later...

Hi gues! Here is my story.

I was trying to apply for the test 2301 on-line in August. When I filled out electronic application,put all information about my credit card and pressed continue the site showed me a message PAGE ERROR.

I started calling on all available tel. numbers from the mta site trying to find out what should I do. They told me that I need to sent my application and application fee by mail. I did it August 25.

After that I haven't got anything from MTA Bus Company.

The instruction says "Applicants who do not receive an admission letter at least 4 days prior to the tentative test must call tel#(347)-...-...."

Okey, when sould we call them? How to find out what happenes with your application?

Is there anyone who's got the list number?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i called awhile back because there was an issue with the fact that they said they didn't get my payment but when i confirmed the money order and they saw payment they said no problem.....now i still have no list number and nothing was sent to me....i thought today was the day we were supposed to get them

just got mine 13157..I know it says random but I just find it hard to believe that anyone above a certain# will be called...any thoughts or comments??

If this list is going to be good for 4 years, I don't think any one of us

who have posted our list numbers has a chance. I got #11,530.

Remember that MTA Bus is a lot smaller then TA.

My advice would be to take the next TA exam coming up in April, that list will be a lot shorter then the 2301 and will move faster. Everybody who paid for the 2301 got a list number, close to half fail the TA 80 question

multiple choice exam.

What list number did they reach from the last MTA Bus exam(8008)?

That was in 2007 if I remember correctly.

Archived