Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey everyone..Im list number 11178!! So im assuming there is no luck for me. Can some one explain whats next? what does this random number mean? why is mta doin all this stuff over a test? im confused plz explain!!!!

We're all confused kid. I'm just surprised I got a letter. Just gotta be patient and see what HR @ MTA gunna do next. As for me, ima keep driving my prevosts at Classic Coach til I hear sumn good from Mta.

JUST GOT MY NUMBER 3234 THE NUMBER SOUNDS GOOD BUT I DONT THINK IT MEANS ANYTHING = THEY COULD CALL NUMBERS 15000 TO 15500 TODAY THEN NEXT WEEK CALL 3050 TO 5000 I GUESS THATS WHY THEY CALL IT RANDOM:confused:

Join the 4 digit club buddy, along wit the other 9,999 others. Haha

Random #6270 here and what the letter actually says is your random number has been assigned then it goes on to say, we will schedule applicants in random number order to begin the selection process. Sounds to me like they will be starting at 1 and working their way up. Key word being order in the letter. In other words they took a lot of peoples money who won't get the chance to participate in the selection process.:tdown:

I got random # 5087. Wow I didn't even get this low number taking an actual test for the conductor & motorman. I hope someone in this forum actually get at least a low three digit number.

Welcome to the club

Myself #2152

Profoner718#2604

Rodney #3234

WannaBeMTA12#3401

unbanfortiude#3436

Lockdeco#3957

Subway88#5087

Steling#5231

nika#6270

YoungNYCSubwayFan#9139

Igor Gagsinsky#9141

Got a question for you all with list numbers!!!!!

Who has their CDL? License or permit?

Me: I have my CDL and I'm already a bus driver.

I've had my CDL Class B with Tank/Passenger endorsement going on almost 4 years last time I was behind of a wheel of a bus was on my road test with a driving school in the Bronx.

Got a question for you all with list numbers!!!!!

Who has their CDL? License or permit?

Me: I have my CDL and I'm already a bus driver.

I drive for NJT does that count? I also been doing charter work on weekends at the company where my gf works. I have a cdl b with p&s.

Hey guys, I also filed for exam 2301. My list number is 802. I really don't know how this exam works. I used to work for TA. I got wrongfully terminated. But that's a whole different story. But does anyone know f0r sure what's up???

802 looks like you have a snowballs chance. But as the letter says, you will be appointed as vacancies occur, so you have to wait utill that happens. Theres no test, it's just a BOSS which is just a assessment test, no exam like those TA exams.

yea I know. 1 of my good friends works for oa she told me it wasn't long till they called her after they sent her the letter we got. but, things are changing everyday so let's just keep our hopes high and help each other out the best way we know how.:)

p.s if any1 has any questions as far as what to expected if you do get hired, I will be glad to answer them. Good luck again guys!

so if they call you ita not to take the test? Youmean if they call you then you start the hiring process?

If they call you in. You will take the personality test. Then if you past that you do your background check,physical,drug test, theeeeeen if all goes well then you start your 7 day training. an so on an so fourth.

If they call you in. You will take the personality test. Then if you past that you do your background check,physical,drug test, theeeeeen if all goes well then you start your 7 day training. an so on an so fourth.

Personality test? What u mean? So if they call me ill just have a interview and if they think I'm nice enought for the job ill go to the next step? This is new for me so I'm just lookin to understand what's to come. Are ppl goin to be called in order or randomly like the list number? Glad u know about this!:o

Personality test? What u mean? So if they call me ill just have a interview and if they think I'm nice enought for the job ill go to the next step? This is new for me so I'm just lookin to understand what's to come. Are ppl goin to be called in order or randomly like the list number? Glad u know about this!:o

U take the boss test. Its a test in which the test asks the same set of 50 questions 4 times only worded differently to see if u are a liar and gain an idea how sane u are.....after all they don't want crazyness behind the wheel wth the responsibility of passengers lives.

Archived