Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tvega961

R68 Movie train set signed up as the (F)

Surprised me when the (A) train was leaving the Station, these photos were taken today at 7AM

I'm surprised you were surprised! I'm so damn use to them using that station for movies, I don't even flip when I see weird trains there. Now when you see a 5 car R142A blast through Broadway-Nas....cuse me Fulton Street T.C. at 4 AM with every window card-boarded up while the train still says (6) in the front. Then be surprised. I remember when I saw that (during the filming of 123), I died.

A station sign read "York St."

The train was gone by 8:30 AM.

Don't know if it was for a movie, TV show, commercial, NYCT informational video, etc.

It was 8 cars of Concourse Yard assigned R68's.

A station sign read "York St."

The train was gone by 8:30 AM.

Don't know if it was for a movie, TV show, commercial, NYCT informational video, etc.

It was 8 cars of Concourse Yard assigned R68's.

Yea they had signs down my block about some Commercial, i think it was some type of Soap or some sort of product commercial

Upon further review, I found the General Order today.

A movie was being filmed called "Girls". The GO does not give the names of the stars!

Hey how much you wanna bet the foamers on here would see the movie because they're trains in it instead of the girls? Hahahahaha