Prevost Car X3-45 Discussion

Lothian

Well the interesting thing is that not all of the destruction is done by the passengers... ;) I'll just leave it at that.

Lol...my B/O friend told me stories of when he did express runs last pick he'd intentionally pour water on the first row of seats, depending on the mood he was in. If he was in a bad mood, he'd pour water on the seats. If he was in a good mood and wanted to socialize with passengers, he'd leave the seats alone.

Lol...my B/O friend told me stories of when he did express runs last pick he'd intentionally pour water on the first row of seats, depending on the mood he was in. If he was in a bad mood, he'd pour water on the seats. If he was in a good mood and wanted to socialize with passengers, he'd leave the seats alone.

lol... Not surprised... I mean hey if you're frustrated and want to get back at passengers, the easiest thing to do is mess up the bus. lol My uncle has told me some other stories about what some B/Os do on the bus years ago when I used to ride with him that I won't go into. I try not to think about it. lol

The one thing that drives me nuts though is a B/O that gets the same bus just about everyday with broken recliners and such. We had an MCI (2082 I believe) that had just about all of overhead blowers broken and the seats were all sunken in. Had to change seats five times. ;) I got on early so I got a good chuckle seeing the other passengers get on and start moving around or cursing about the condition of the bus because I know I was. lol Right now Meredith has all of the garbage buses, so I've been using the X30 less and the X14 more. :cool:

Speaking of Prevosts, it looks like Yukon has most if not all of its new buses, so I would imagine we'll see some more newer buses heading to us once Ulmer Park gets its delivery of Prevosts.

Archived