MTA Bus Operations: Fleet & Depots

East New York

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, MHV184 said:

Actually it is the Nova LFS hybrid. Here’s the link

With this video out in the open, folks, let this be a lesson for you....

Where this video was filmed, it was filmed on private property, and said property has a strict photography/filming policy which it does not allow, along with security and cameras being in various areas of the facility. Trespassing onto properties such as this can lead to trouble, as, after all, if its on YouTube, you can be properly tracked down. And, if you're doing this just for YouTube views, it's a really stupid move.

Don't be like this kid(I'm not saying it was you, I know it wasn't).

1 minute ago, Cait Sith said:

Where this video was filmed, it was filmed on private property, and said property has a strict photography/filming policy which it does not allow, along with security and cameras being in various areas of the facility. Trespassing onto properties such as this can lead to trouble, as, after all, if its on YouTube, you can be properly tracked down. And, if you're doing this just for YouTube views, it's a really stupid move.

Thanks for your explanation it definitely had to be said. 

It's great to see the bus on how it'll look like in the future, but, sometimes, videos inside the facility isn't worth it. You can be questioned and such. 

Also, car mirrors and window give away your identity. 

Edited by Calvin
If the picture of the bus is from the facility itself, that's okay

LOL why does this bus have an lighting bolt next to the hybrid logo?

I always thought this Nova/Prevost facility in NJ was deep in an industrial area that's next to impossible to reach by public transit. Hence fanner f***ery never occurring there like at the New Flyer facility in JFK. But from that video it looks like this facility is in a regular neighborhood.

58 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

If that's the deal here, the video description is misleading then...6oyAOp0mdYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

1 hour ago, Cait Sith said:

I’ve heard from numerous sources that he had permission to see it up close and if he didn’t have permission he would have been caught easily... so with that being said and the fact he got permission, are you just Jealous that he got a picture of it first? I personally think you should focus on yourself before going after little children and I think you should try to researching a bit more before making these misguided statements, perhaps maybe that’s why you’re views are going down. Good day to you sir.

2 minutes ago, ArrowIII said:

I’ve heard from numerous sources that he had permission to see it up close and if he didn’t have permission he would have been caught easily... so with that being said and the fact he got permission, are you just Jealous that he got a picture of it first? I personally think you should focus on yourself before going after little children and I think you should try to researching a bit more before making these misguided statements, perhaps maybe that’s why you’re views are going down. Good day to you sir.

There’s no need to attack him. He was just giving other people a warning since people tend to do anything just to go see a bus. So please keep your words to yourself and don’t get butt hurt. 

3 minutes ago, MHV184 said:

There’s no need to attack him. He was just giving other people a warning since people tend to do anything just to go see a bus. So please keep your words to yourself and don’t get butt hurt. 

Oh my... my apologies and regrets I wasn’t in the mood and I guess the post got me more mad.

25 minutes ago, ArrowIII said:

And who are these sources? Other kids? Please....just because someone says they got permission, doesn't mean that's actually true. I'm very aware of how things go down at the Secaucus facility by Prevost & Body Rite(his undisclosed location, by the way) and there's only a small handful of people who are legitimately permitted to shoot photos in and around the area.... 

Me being jealous? How old are you? 12? It's a bus, something that's going to hit the streets in a matter of weeks/months. I have a job and a life to live. If I cared that much to go get it, I would've gotten it by now, but I'm not that desperate lmao... 

You should probably practice what you preach and focus on yourself kiddo, since you spent your time to both register and try to attack me....

I swear, a bunch of you kid buffs get mad at things too easily without reading the context properly. 

Edited by Cait Sith

16 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

Nah, this is the Hybrid demo, not straight electric IIRC.

Interesting. I would have thought it would be numbered in sequence, like 6365 or 8090 was, and then the TA would accept or reject it accordingly. Maybe they're giving up that practice and just starting the numbering once the order's in...guess it was a little weird to go through multiple 6365s and 8090s...

17 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

Yep and I know who this kid is too, He should expect a knock on the door.

16 hours ago, ArrowIII said:

LMAO yeah ok, This type of attitude is the reason why alot of you young retards get yourselves into deep shit where law enforcement is involved. If that's federal property, He's getting a knock on the door. If it's private property then It's a grey area but they will go hard because they don't allow people to be that close to a service center like that.

Jealous My ass, That's the funniest shit I heard today lmao

Edited by R32 3838

9 minutes ago, MTAbus677 said:

Where will 0022 be assigned to?

i believe it's way too early to know. the bus just reached the tri-state area two seconds ago. 

3 hours ago, R32 3838 said:

Yep and I know who this kid is too, He should expect a knock on the door.

LMAO yeah ok, This type of attitude is the reason why alot of you young retards get yourselves into deep shit where law enforcement is involved. If that's federal property, He's getting a knock on the door. If it's private property then It's a grey area but they will go hard because they don't allow people to be that close to a service center like that.

Jealous My ass, That's the funniest shit I heard today lmao

agreed. this just speaks not just to the age we live in (immediate gratification) but to this sense of entitlement the younger generation has, not to mention that they feel as if they are above criticism (criticism =hating/jealousy) 

this is the type of shit that creates your future narcissists & sociopaths..

oh, and by the way... i believe that kid is the same fool running around NYC with a Transit jacket & dispatchers cap, aggressively imposing upon B/O's to do codebreaks with his little friends. i know a few B/O's personally that don't like that kid. i wish he would.. 

Edited by EastFlatbushLarry

6 hours ago, MHV9218 said:

Interesting. I would have thought it would be numbered in sequence, like 6365 or 8090 was, and then the TA would accept or reject it accordingly. Maybe they're giving up that practice and just starting the numbering once the order's in...guess it was a little weird to go through multiple 6365s and 8090s...

Like, would it have killed the TA to make these two newer ones 0024 and 0025?