• (CP) College Point -82 Units
  • (MA) Meredith Avenue - 50 Units
  • (EC) Eastchester - 48 Units
  • (FR) Far Rockaway - 23 Units
  • (Yo) Yonkers - 39 Units
  • (BP) Baisley Park -8 Units
  • (Sc) Spring Creek- 35 Units
  • (LG) LaGuardia - 22 Units

291 Nova LFS HEV Smart Bus (9620-9910) (Starting 3/21)

• (MV) Manhattanville 152 Units
  • (MQ) Michael J Quill-74 Units
  • (OH) Tuskegee Airmen - 20 Units
  • (KB) Kingsbridge - 25 Units
  • (GH) Gun Hill 20 Units

110 New Flyer Xcelsior Hybrid 40' (9510-9619) (Starting 6/21)

• (OF) Mother Clara Hale - 60 Units
  • (EN) East New York- 25 Units
  • (CS) Casey Stengel - 25 Units

209 Nova LFS Diesel Smart Bus (8755-8963) (Starting 9/21)

• (EN) East New York- 69 Units
  • (CS) Casey Stengel - 50 Units
  • (QV) Queens Village - 50 Units
  • (JA) Jamaica - 20 Units
  • (CA) Castleton 20 Units

This comes from everyone's favorite reliable source. As always, Subject to Change.

35 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

Yup, Manhattanville is no longer in the running for XDE40s, which is basically the only actual change, reason being for fleet uniformity.

There will also be some more 3800s and some 3900s going to MTA Bus to retire some of the 3500/3600s/3700s.

Not sure what's going to happen, but it seems Manhattan Division is getting enough new buses to retire all remaining 2006 Hybrids and send all 2008 NG Hybrids to MTA BUS.

13 hours ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

• (GH) Gun Hill 20 Units

Since when is the order include 291 LFS HEVs instead of 165?

11 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

Yup, Manhattanville is no longer in the running for XDE40s, which is basically the only actual change, reason being for fleet uniformity.

There will also be some more 3800s and some 3900s going to MTA Bus to retire some of the 3500/3600s/3700s.

from what i'm hearing it's mainly JFK and LGA getting the leftover next gens from NYCT.

13 hours ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

New NYMTA Bus Deliveries Update (Minor Changes):

307 Prevost X3-45 Commuter Coach (1300-1606) (Starting 12/20):

• (GH) Gun Hill 20 Units

This comes from everyone's favorite reliable source. As always, Subject to Change.

It's gonna look extremely weird to see anything blue on the Q20 and Q32..

4 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

I’d also put Baisley Park in that equation. However, yes. JFK and LGA to get most of the bulk. 

BP will likely have the remaining old gens until they get new buses. They are very very picky with buses. It makes more sense to give JFK/LGA all the next gen while BP keeps the remaining 3700's (more 3700's from other depots to push out the 35/3600's) Until they get new buses. they only have a handful of old gens.

1 hour ago, R32 3838 said:

BP will likely have the remaining old gens until they get new buses. They are very very picky with buses. It makes more sense to give JFK/LGA all the next gen while BP keeps the remaining 3700's (more 3700's from other depots to push out the 35/3600's) Until they get new buses. they only have a handful of old gens.

You are correct. BP can be very picky with their bus selections.  Are the 3700’s getting scrapped? Or only the worse performing ones will be scrapped? 

20 hours ago, Snorunts said:

Not sure what's going to happen, but it seems Manhattan Division is getting enough new buses to retire all remaining 2006 Hybrids and send all 2008 NG Hybrids to MTA BUS.

This very much appears to be the case.

Hale will end up losing 5 more buses, as they have 65 hybrids in total, unless they get some NGs from Manhattanville. Manhattanville is getting enough to where they can shove a ton of lithium-ion units elsewhere. Quill is getting enough for bus-for-bus replacement and then-some.

26 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

You are correct. BP can be very picky with their bus selections.  Are the 3700’s getting scrapped? Or only the worse performing ones will be scrapped? 

Picky? Lol...that's not how it works. They gotta take what they get.

The worst of each numerical series will get scrapped at MTA Bus.

10 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

Picky? Lol...that's not how it works. They gotta take what they get.

The worst of each numerical series will get scrapped at MTA Bus.

I was just only responding to @R32 3838's response regarding BP. Definitely I know that's not how it works. 

However, for sure JFK, LGA will get most with some going to BP. Is there anyway that Eastchester may get some or that's not happening?

I noticed that others are saying that (MTA)  bus is due for a 25 bus order

Just going off on my opinion  about the New Bus Orders but I'm still optimistic about the XDE and New Nova Order everything else makes sense, of what depot should get what, but I still think the XDE40 order should have been FP,ENY & GA getting there hands on them that would mean that Brooklyn can finally get push out the next gens else where which could somewhat make since with FP getting a handful of the XDE order that would mean they can finally get rid of those next gens they had for years and somewhat keep some of them housed. Same with grand they can get rid of  those next gens and they could go else where and they depot it's  self can fully be X equipment with the 5 BE40's they have. ENY would be fine as Ik the situation  with them moving buses around and what not.

Now the the New Novas I feel like it should of been FP on that list and MCH, cause instead of  Hale getting the XDE40 they would get novas instead.  MJQ and MHV is fine as well cause they would be already getting the HEV models and TU. QV would still be on the list and then FP and then ENY Depot, that to me makes more logical  sense because the way I see it MJQ,MHV,MCH and TU would all be getting new Novas as they should. QV would be the only depot logically  getting New Novas to at least push out some more buses as well and that's  it and then FB could try getting the new Novas as well so they can also push out the next gens because I think it's  time for Brooklyn to at least push them else where as well but im sure someone will say "where" and ofc MTA Bus could be in the picture,  this time JFK,BP and LGA could get there hands on Brooklyn Next Gens which could push out the Old gens they have, but that was what I was thinking they could do but I won't go on and on with this I know it's  a stupid idea but yeah that's  just the thought I had.

4 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Just going off on my opinion  about the New Bus Orders but I'm still optimistic about the XDE and New Nova Order everything else makes sense, of what depot should get what, but I still think the XDE40 order should have been FP,ENY & GA getting there hands on them that would mean that Brooklyn can finally get push out the next gens else where which could somewhat make since with FP getting a handful of the XDE order that would mean they can finally get rid of those next gens they had for years and somewhat keep some of them housed. Same with grand they can get rid of  those next gens and they could go else where and they depot it's  self can fully be X equipment with the 5 BE40's they have. ENY would be fine as Ik the situation  with them moving buses around and what not.

As an enthusiast, I would love to have them all in Brooklyn. But being real, Manhattan Division should get all the new buses to directly replace buses they received two decades ago. Fresh Pond's fleet is now very balanced and up to date after retiring the 04/05 Hybrids. As for Grand Avenue, I was a little surprised (and disappointed) to not see them on the proposed roster for XDE40s, but their bus fleet is also up to date. Finally, for East New York, I don't think they should receive any new buses unless they push out 2018/19 XD40s to Flatbush Depot.

15 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Now the the New Novas I feel like it should of been FP on that list and MCH, cause instead of  Hale getting the XDE40 they would get novas instead.  MJQ and MHV is fine as well cause they would be already getting the HEV models and TU. QV would still be on the list and then FP and then ENY Depot, that to me makes more logical  sense because the way I see it MJQ,MHV,MCH and TU would all be getting new Novas as they should. QV would be the only depot logically  getting New Novas to at least push out some more buses as well and that's  it and then FB could try getting the new Novas as well so they can also push out the next gens because I think it's  time for Brooklyn to at least push them else where as well but im sure someone will say "where" and ofc MTA Bus could be in the picture,  this time JFK,BP and LGA could get there hands on Brooklyn Next Gens which could push out the Old gens they have, but that was what I was thinking they could do but I won't go on and on with this I know it's  a stupid idea but yeah that's  just the thought I had.

I find the current assignments for the Nova HEVs really well. GH/KB may become 100% Novabus if they decide to push out their remaining NG Hybrids. Manhattan will finally get their bus fleet modernized.

I can definitely see Queens Village Depot getting buses from Bronx to retire the 07 Hybrids.

30 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

As an enthusiast, I would love to have them all in Brooklyn. But being real, Manhattan Division should get all the new buses to directly replace buses they received two decades ago. Fresh Pond's fleet is now very balanced and up to date after retiring the 04/05 Hybrids. As for Grand Avenue, I was a little surprised (and disappointed) to not see them on the proposed roster for XDE40s, but their bus fleet is also up to date. Finally, for East New York, I don't think they should receive any new buses unless they push out 2018/19 XD40s to Flatbush Depot.

Wouldn't ENY get rid of their Next Gens instead? 

2 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

MCH has no novas, they have xcelsiors, Makes better sense to have them there instead of novas.

those diesel LFS gonna kill all of those ENY next gens straight into retirement.

36 minutes ago, R32 3838 said:

MCH has no novas, they have xcelsiors, Makes better sense to have them there instead of novas.

those diesel LFS gonna kill all of those ENY next gens straight into retirement.

I said,  MCH should be in the New LFS order, them getting Xcelsiors  just don't seem right with me but they still look good with them regardless. 

53 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

I said,  MCH should be in the New LFS order, them getting Xcelsiors  just don't seem right with me but they still look good with them regardless. 

He's saying that it seems more logical for OF to receive XDE40s (as the current plan is) because they already have Xcelsiors for the M15-SBS. This way, the depot would be a 100% Xcelsior garage.

42 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

He's saying that it seems more logical for OF to receive XDE40s (as the current plan is) because they already have Xcelsiors for the M15-SBS. This way, the depot would be a 100% Xcelsior garage.

I know what he meant lol, I was just saying they look more better with getting Novas.

On 2/3/2021 at 4:43 PM, MysteriousBtrain said:

New NYMTA Bus Deliveries Update (Minor Changes):

307 Prevost X3-45 Commuter Coach (1300-1606) (Starting 12/20):

• (GH) Gun Hill 20 Units

IMHO BP shouldn't get these buses, the QM21 only runs during the rush hours peak direction. They're better off just getting younger MCI's instead.