Problems on the (1) line

JubaionBx12+SBS

I am hearing on the news that (1) train service is suspended in both directions between 215th Street and 242nd Street because of a police investigation at 231st Street. To me it smells like a 12-9, please post any other info related to this service suspension.

It is a 12-9 a friend of mine was on the 1 and he got stuck in the middle.

I am waiting for the moment when someone would bring up the topic of platform screen doors once again. I am saying it might be time. The rate of suicide in the subway system this year has jumped from last year, and the year before. I love rail fanning as well, but there are some people out there that are not normal and will use the subway for their own greedy purposes.

No I don't feel sad for anyone that commits suicide. I think that anyone that commits suicide are stupid and greedy, and they only think for themselves and not for the people around them. I only brought up the platform screen doors, because these damn 12-9's are interfering with my commutes to work.

I am waiting for the moment when someone would bring up the topic of platform screen doors once again. I am saying it might be time. The rate of suicide in the subway system this year has jumped from last year, and the year before. I love rail fanning as well, but there are some people out there that are not normal and will use the subway for their own greedy purposes.

Repeat after me: NOT...HAPPENING.

I was riding on the Lexington Avenue line a couple of hours ago and things were hectic. (6) trains were running with delays because of an investigation at Spring Street and an investigation at Chambers Street caused delays on the (2),(3),(4) and (5) lines. Things were bad enough to send some <6> trains via the Lexington Avenue express track. I hope we didn't have any more 12-9's on what was a hectic day for the IRT.

Archived