What is your favorite NJ Transit rail line?

Harry

What is your favorite NJ Transit line?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your favorite NJ Transit line?

• :ac: - Atlantic City
    • :mb: - Main Bergen
    • :mbl: - Montclair Boonton
    • :me: - Morris & Essex
    • :nec: - Northeast Corridor
    • :njc: - North Jersey Coast
    • :pvl: - Pascack Valley
    • :rvl: - Raritan Valley

:nec: for me me me! The other lines are fine, but this is the one i've been on and making records of (photo/video) for a long time. I like that the (NJT):nec: ends miles from my house and in nyc. Can't beat that. Plus, you got the PATH yard and the MMC and the penn stations and beautiful countryside and suburban & urban scenery, plus you can go up to 100 (125 as of next fall) and go between 3 different states with ease (if you hop on septa at trenton).

- Andy

He really does folks.

You take a gamble every day when you wake up & make that first decision! Ever seen the "final destination" series? Actuarial based betting?

- Andy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My personal favorites or either the NEC,NJCL or M&E. The best scenery is on the MBCL past Suffern followed by the Gladstone Branch and the RVL and M&E, the Coastline is not that great for scenery IMHO. If Light Rail Counts The RIVERLine is great for scenery up until Camden.

• 3 months later...

I like (NJT)'s :nec:. This line serves Elizabeth, the Union County county seat and Newark Liberty International Airport. At Trenton, you can switch to RiverLine to reach Bordentown, Burlington or Camden.

Also, the :nec: is a nice ride to New Brunswick. In my book, it's as good as the Turnpike.

• 3 months later...

Archived