R42 On the (C) in Service!!!

tvega961

I will have to check the (J) tomorrow!

I was at Fulton St/High St for 3 and a half hours today, no luck B).

You wasted 3 and a half hours of your time underground in the HEAT and pissy ass floor to just................

Umm...................... Not gonna even say it......... Wow....

1222362744696.jpg

Only a foamer like you would wait 3 hours.... smh...

You wasted 3 and a half hours of your time underground in the HEAT and pissy ass floor to just................

Umm...................... Not gonna even say it......... Wow....

[/img]

I was also fanning the stations! I was getting some good shots, including 6-7 R32 (A) trains and a 10 car R32 (C).

I was also fanning the stations! I was getting some good shots, including 6-7 R32 (A) trains and a 10 car R32 (C).

But you were still underground.. Hot as crazy.. Idk how you can stand being under for more then 1 hour. Was outside then i went inside for a bit.. But only because I bumped into my buddy Vintage Soul, Pablo and a few others

BTW... The R42 (A) deadheaded at 7:30PM to Pitkin.. I caught it at 6:15PM at Euclid.

I'd say your pretty unlucky if you need to wait that long for things like that

In one R46 (C) ride, I caught

*4 other sets of R46 (C)

*3 other sets of R32 (A)

*1 R32 (C)

I will have to check the (J) tomorrow!

I was at Fulton St/High St for 3 and a half hours today, no luck :(.

I'm being to think that your Insane or have some mental issues , who spends 3hrs at 1 station sea foaming trains? In heat that reaches over 90F? WHO , DOES THAT?:confused: Come on man , you need to take a break from foaming and find a New hobby like Skyscraper foamin or Bird watching?

Well this is what I caught:

-> 6-7 R32 (A) trains

-> Track Geometry car (missed it on video b/c I had just re-entered the station since I had to call somebody)

-> 10 car R32 (C) train that was just on the (A)

-> 2 JY R46 (C) trains (55## and 57## series on the (C))

-> (F) reroute (which I also missed because my camera failed to start up on time)

-> a whole bunch of R46 (C) trains (not that rare).

note that both stations were pretty cool, I wasn't sweating at all.

Only a foamer like you would wait 3 hours.... smh...

I'm being to think that your Insane or have some mental issues , who spends 3hrs at 1 station sea foaming trains? In heat that reaches over 90F? WHO , DOES THAT?:confused: Come on man , you need to take a break from foaming and find a New hobby like Skyscraper foamin or Bird watching?

Just out of curiosity.... And this goes for Mark1447 as well, but who really gives a damn that he was at a station for 3 hours waiting for a train set? If that's his hobby, and what he likes to do then so be it!

Was it affecting any of you???

This is how shit gets started and threads get derailed! Some of you only comment on certain members threads just to start shit! Get over yourselves, and start making posts that contribute. Not bash!

I'm tired of babysitting grown ass men on a damn discussion board. I'm just going to start banning people from threads with no questions asked!

If you don't have anything nice, or constructive to say, then sit back MYOB, and STFU!

No offence to anyone specifically, but I'm tired of saying the same things over and over again like a broken record!:mad:

@4P3607 - I appreciate you gliding right over those comments as if they didn't even exist. Bravo! A nice way to show that you are trying to mature.

Just out of curiosity.... And this goes for Matt1447 as well, but who really gives a damn that he was at a station for 3 hours waiting for a train set? If that's his hobby, and what he likes to do then so be it!

This is how shit gets started and threads get derailed! Some of you only comment on certain members threads just to start shit! Get over yourselves, and start making posts that contribute. Not bash!

I'm tired of babysitting grown ass men on a damn discussion board. I'm just going to start banning people from threads with no questions asked!

If you don't have anything nice, or constructive to say, then sit back MYOB, and STFU!

No offence to anyone specifically, but I'm tired of saying the same things over and over again like a broken record!:mad:

@4P3607 - I appreciate you gliding right over those comments as if they didn't even exist. Bravo! A nice way to show that you are trying to mature.

Well said, I have no problem with someone spending 3 hours at a station just to catch a train set, he's just doing his thing.

Just out of curiosity.... And this goes for Matt1447 as well, but who really gives a damn that he was at a station for 3 hours waiting for a train set? If that's his hobby, and what he likes to do then so be it!

Fully agreed with them last parts.

As for the others, they got nothing better to do but to just troll on him.

Well this is what I caught:

-> 6-7 R32 (A) trains

-> Track Geometry car (missed it on video b/c I had just re-entered the station since I had to call somebody)

-> 10 car R32 (C) train that was just on the (A)

-> 2 JY R46 (C) trains (55## and 57## series on the (C))

-> (F) reroute (which I also missed because my camera failed to start up on time)

-> a whole bunch of R46 (C) trains (not that rare).

note that both stations were pretty cool, I wasn't sweating at all.

I'd love to see the pics. I saw an R46 on the (C) last weekend that had no (MTA) logo. Unfortunately it was on the other side of the platform at W4. Today I also saw a Not in Service R68 blowing through 59th Street on the opposite side (local track). The front rollsign said Not In Service and all of the others said (G). ????

I have in both NYC and NJ, and I'll do it again. Got a problem? Go sit the **** down dude and stop picking on the kid, and furthermore, stop being a jackass.

And to the others who were bashing on this kid, I'm pretty sure some of you did the same thing or close to like Gordon. So don't act like a bunch of whiny hypocrites. If ya'll got nothing good to say, sit the **** down and just simply STFU!

I have in both NYC and NJ, and I'll do it again. Got a problem? Go sit the **** down dude and stop picking on the kid, and furthermore, stop being a jackass.

And to the others who were bashing on this kid, I'm pretty sure some of you did the same thing or close to like Gordon. So don't act like a bunch of whiny hypocrites. If ya'll got nothing good to say, sit the **** down and just simply STFU!

3 hours is a tad extreme don'tcha think? Its hot out, I think a smarter idea would be to wait maybe 1 hour max, and if it don't show up, move on to the next spot.

If it were fall, or just any day with 60-70 degree weather, I'd agree with ya. 80-100 degree weather is too extreme to be out there for 3 hours waiting for a train!

Ok, You are the last one to tell people to stop making fun of Gordon since you do/did it all the time. So your the hypocrite. or maybe is it becuase you are a mod? Well if thats it, you broke forum rules by name calling and cursing. Calling someone a "jackass" and to "STFU", thats against the rules. What you said wasn't nice, so then why did you say it?

Ok, You are the last one to tell people to stop making fun of Gordon since you do/did it all the time. So your the hypocrite. or maybe is it becuase you are a mod? Well if thats it, you broke forum rules by name calling and cursing. Calling someone a "jackass" and to "STFU", thats against the rules. What you said wasn't nice, so then why did you say it?

Good point....

Archived