R42 On the (C) in Service!!!

tvega961

Ok, You are the last one to tell people to stop making fun of Gordon since you do/did it all the time. So your the hypocrite. or maybe is it becuase you are a mod? Well if thats it, you broke forum rules by name calling and cursing. Calling someone a "jackass" and to "STFU", thats against the rules. What you said wasn't nice, so then why did you say it?

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite. And you wanna know something, compared to you guys, I ACTUALLY TALK with the kid. There's a major difference in that ya'know.

I find it rather funny that you are bringing up forum rules when

A. You seem to thank my posts where I'm lashing out on someone

B. You also do the same thing at times.

C. 65% of your posts are mostly trolling posts.

Kinda odd, isnt it? And you're gonna tell me that what I said wasnt nice, when you were basically doing the same to another person on this forum on several occasions? And you're gonna come at me with it? Might want to re-think that.

Hypocrisy at its finest in your post.

Honestly, If I were there when you did that, I would probably ask you if you really thought that would be logical too! I mean yea, sure its alright to railfan for a few hours, no problem at all with that, but putting your health at risk is not really called for at all!! That's TOO extreme dude!!

Edit: My post was in response to MC CJ

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite. And you wanna know something, compared to you guys, I ACTUALLY TALK with the kid. There's a major difference in that ya'know.

I find it rather funny that you are bringing up forum rules when

A. You seem to thank my posts where I'm lashing out on someone

B. You also do the same thing at times.

C. 65% of your posts are mostly trolling posts.

Kinda odd, isnt it? And you're gonna tell me that what I said wasnt nice, when you were basically doing the same to another person on this forum on several occasions? And you're gonna come at me with it? Might want to re-think that.

Hypocrisy at its finest in your post.

I hang out with Gordon sometimes, mainly to make sure he doesn't hang out with bad people. I'm bringing up the forum rules because I think someone with high senority, like a mod, should be an example.

A and B . Yes I did on a few occasions but I kept quite civil in the language I used.I don't lash out at people and then tell people not to lash out at the same person.

C. Oh please, I never "trolled" on here or thread or caused one to be locked (maybe in the close future haha). I keep my trolling to Facebook.

I realtalk

Ok, who is this person I lashed out on on several occasions?

3 hours is a tad extreme don'tcha think? Its hot out, I think a smarter idea would be to wait maybe 1 hour max, and if it don't show up, move on to the next spot.

If it were fall, or just any day with 60-70 degree weather, I'd agree with ya. 80-100 degree weather is too extreme to be out there for 3 hours waiting for a train!

I have a high heat tolerance so I can take it as long as it doesnt go up to 110-120. 95% of the time I move around from station to station, only a small number of times have I stayed at one station for an excess amount of time and this was years ago.

I hang out with Gordon sometimes, mainly to make sure he doesn't hang out with bad people. I'm bringing up the forum rules because I think someone with high senority, like a mod, should be an example.

A and B . Yes I did on a few occasions but I kept quite civil in the language I used.I don't lash out at people and then tell people not to lash out at the same person.

C. Oh please, I never "trolled" on here or thread or caused one to be locked (maybe in the close future haha). I keep my trolling to Facebook.

I realtalk

Ok, who is this person I lashed out on on several occasions?

So I'm assuming that copying and pasting a bunch of internet meme pics & using certain responses from one individual you fellas like to mock aint trolling? Funny.....

As for the person(s), the same person we are talking about right now along with a couple of other heads up and around the joint.

While myself along with a few other heads are to blame for the off-topic shenanigans, I believe this thread has reached its end.

3 hours is a tad extreme don'tcha think? Its hot out, I think a smarter idea would be to wait maybe 1 hour max, and if it don't show up, move on to the next spot.

If it were fall, or just any day with 60-70 degree weather, I'd agree with ya. 80-100 degree weather is too extreme to be out there for 3 hours waiting for a train!

I think we all agree that three hours is a tad extreme, but that isn't the point. It's the way many of you come off on people.

Ok, You are the last one to tell people to stop making fun of Gordon since you do/did it all the time. So your the hypocrite. or maybe is it becuase you are a mod? Well if thats it, you broke forum rules by name calling and cursing. Calling someone a "jackass" and to "STFU", thats against the rules. What you said wasn't nice, so then why did you say it?

You are very true, and Shane an I are going to have a conversation about that. I admit that I am guilty of doing the same thing, but when you have to repeat things over and over again it gets annoying. But its ok. NYCTF is about to switch over to platform 2.0.

I'm totally overhauling off topic and a few other things. Because unfortunately the words like jackass and STFU have actually been needed lately.

:confused:

Archived