SEPTA shootout

WMATA

I swear, society is going to hell. Whiskey-tango-foxtrot for crying out loud!

This all started when a mother grabbed and spanked her rambunctious son on the bus. Another passenger said he didn't like what the mother did so mama pulls out the cell phone and calls up the crew. The crew shows up with handguns and an automatic rifle.

They need to be removed from society, preferably with deadly force. Stupid animals.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1095594440001/dramatic-video-of-gunfight-on-public-bus?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl9|sec1_lnk3|83883

This just sickens me.............and to think I was gonna fan Philly tomorrow. Looks like thats not happening smh.:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::mad::mad::mad:

Hold on, you're gunna let a shooting prevent you from fanning a transit system? Like dude, Philadelphia is a HUGE place. You can easily avoid that neighborhood and fan downtown or something. If someone tried to shoot up a SEPTA bus in center city, they gotta be mentally challenge. I actually take offense to when people want to avoid certain area just cuz a stupid hood rat had a N-Word Moment.

too bad no one took a hammer and smashed that hoodrat bitch in the skull. Those 2 need to be hunted down and slaughtered in a horrifying way.

Now what would that accomplished? You saw no one got hurt right? Now if she got hurt, don't you think someone ELSE is going to leave that bus inna body bag? Best thing to do in this situation, If you see a women spanking her kid, KEEP YOU F-ING MOUTH SHUT AND MIND UR BUSINESS. Only reason why she calledup the crew was cuz someone had to make a nosey comment. In case y'all forgot, that's how the (A) Train spaghetti fight happened. A liberal yuppie had to stick their frigging nose where it didn't belong.

Oh and P.S., Her damn child was all over the place and you can see she was shouting at him for a while. He deserved the spanking, the bus didn't deserve the gunmen.

Hold on, you're gunna let a shooting prevent you from fanning a transit system? Like dude, Philadelphia is a HUGE place. You can easily avoid that neighborhood and fan downtown or something. If someone tried to shoot up a SEPTA bus in center city, they gotta be mentally challenge. I actually take offense to when people want to avoid certain area just cuz a stupid hood rat had a N-Word Moment.

Well N-Trizzy I am gonna fan Philly today. But I wont be fanning the 47. That is because I will not be in that area of Philly, I will be fanning the L and the 18. But this isnt the first shooting that has happened on a SEPTA bus. I wont go into that though.

That is the golden rule of riding the bus/train/subway. Mind your own business and and dont say anything. If that guy had obeyed that rule, maybe those gunmen wouldn't have shot up the bus.

You might want to watch it with those comments! I really don't even think that was necessary at all now was it???

You might want to watch it with those comments! I really don't even think that was necessary at all now was it???

Sadly as much as it seems uncalled for, it's true. This isn't the only situation where someone decided they wanted to avoid a whole city like this. He has a valid point.

I had a discussion w/ another group of ppl. about this on another site.... I mean, did you see the size of those guns those two had (not that it makes a difference), but talk about being brazen.... that isht reminded me of the beginning of New Jack City, when nino brown had that big ass gun held up to the landlord (the 1/2 naked fat guy... lol) of that bldg. that was eventually taken over....

I keep tellin dudes, a hoodrat chick w/ a cell phone is dangerous.....

OG should've minded his own business.... although hoodrat babymamas DO tend to resort to physicality as a means of discipline to their sons (especially), he was out of line w/ whatever he said to that lady.... As far as child abuse, that, it definitely was not; looked to be a few light smacks on the behind....

Now what would that accomplished? You saw no one got hurt right? Now if she got hurt, don't you think someone ELSE is going to leave that bus inna body bag? Best thing to do in this situation, If you see a women spanking her kid, KEEP YOU F-ING MOUTH SHUT AND MIND UR BUSINESS. Only reason why she calledup the crew was cuz someone had to make a nosey comment. In case y'all forgot, that's how the (A) Train spaghetti fight happened. A liberal yuppie had to stick their frigging nose where it didn't belong.

Oh and P.S., Her damn child was all over the place and you can see she was shouting at him for a while. He deserved the spanking, the bus didn't deserve the gunmen.

yeah ya have a point I admit I was out of line and emotional with that one sorry I was figurative.

I had a discussion w/ another group of ppl. about this on another site.... I mean, did you see the size of those guns those two had (not that it makes a difference), but talk about being brazen.... that isht reminded me of the beginning of New Jack City, when nino brown had that big ass gun held up to the landlord (the 1/2 naked fat guy... lol) of that bldg. that was eventually taken over....

I keep tellin dudes, a hoodrat chick w/ a cell phone is dangerous.....

OG should've minded his own business.... although hoodrat babymamas DO tend to resort to physicality as a means of discipline to their sons (especially), he was out of line w/ whatever he said to that lady.... As far as child abuse, that, it definitely was not; looked to be a few light smacks on the behind....

I agree well said B35 that situation could have easily been avoided. However both the woman and the man were out of line at the time.

Par for the course in Killadelphia. Just another city that should be nuked along with its population.

So you think that because of the actions of these 4 people that Philadelphia as a whole is a bad city and everyone deserves to suffer??? I pointed out people like you before and frankly I'm tired of it. Maybe you should spend a day in Downtown Philadelphia, or Northeast Philly... not all of Philadelphia is the same!!

I'm a resident of Philadephia so I am HIGHLY offended by your post!

So you think that because of the actions of these 4 people that Philadelphia as a whole is a bad city and everyone deserves to suffer??? I pointed out people like you before and frankly I'm tired of it. Maybe you should spend a day in Downtown Philadelphia, or Northeast Philly... not all of Philadelphia is the same!!

I'm a resident of Philadephia so I am HIGHLY offended by your post!

I have been to Philly several times and while I like the down town area, there isn't much else worth saving. And I'm not basing my opinion off the actions of a few, I'm basing it off of the out of control crime rate in that city. You can be offended all you want, but frankly I really don't give a damn.

I have been to Philly several times and while I like the down town area, there isn't much else worth saving. And I'm not basing my opinion off the actions of a few, I'm basing it off of the out of control crime rate in that city. You can be offended all you want, but frankly I really don't give a damn.

Someone can't admit to being wrong...

Par for the course in Killadelphia. Just another city that should be nuked along with its population.

Philly is a beautiful city , you should visit it sometime.....Incidents like this happen everywhere.... Brooklyn is no angel...

How can you nuclear bomb a whole innocent population without merit in order to control crime rate and population? It's like asking to nuclear bomb East New York & Brownsville to control crime rate in NYC. Like do you know how harsh the effect a nuclear bomb will be, we'll all be dead! I WILL NOT support any nuclear bomb targeting any city what-so-ever in the whole globe unless if it is controlled by a party of terrorism.

Bombing is not the solution to solving crimes, in fact it'll spark up crimes. We need more Local Police, and the Dept. Homeland Security & TSA should be trimmed down for more local police to balance it out in my opinion.

You don't giving a damn is offensive to the whole city of Philadelphia and surrounding areas, so watch it!

Holy crap, talk about taking something too literally there. Learn to have a sense of humor or know when someone is being sarcastic.

Someone can't admit to being wrong...

What's there to be wrong about, you can't have an opinion that's wrong.

Philly is a beautiful city , you should visit it sometime.....Incidents like this happen everywhere.... Brooklyn is no angel...

Exactly, I actually was born in Philadelphia. Incidents like that could happen anywhere. i.e: Toms River(dont know if anything has happened there). Shootings/crimes dont always happen in the ghetto.

Archived