A Couple Lost LFSes

MHV9218

What?!?!?!?! These were up in our neck of the woods?! Damn, I would've loved to had seen the reactions of those folk and the MJQ ops especially. While I was on 8082, this driver on the Q72 kept looking at the LFS until we left. His expression was priceless!

Excellent shots!

I hope when there's no (7) train between Queensboro Plaza and Times Sq, I hope that NovaLFS showed up for (7) Shuttle Bus.

That is possible since half of the shuttle uses QV buses.

Last time I went I didn't find anything but RTS's and NG's from CS (except on Orion V-664).

btw :tup::tup::tup: shots!

What?!?!?!?! These were up in our neck of the woods?! Damn, I would've loved to had seen the reactions of those folk and the MJQ ops especially. While I was on 8082, this driver on the Q72 kept looking at the LFS until we left. His expression was priceless!

Excellent shots!

I imagine the reactions will be the same when the Canadian registered LFS tester comes to 126th...oops, did i let the cat out of the bag???

8031, and yep, that's what you get when you don't use blue paint, peels right off. Some of the SBS wraps are almost a third peeled off now.

its not necessarily just peeling off. due to the long overhang in the front and back, they are smacking these buses up left and right...particularly in QV

I imagine the reactions will be the same when the Canadian registered LFS tester comes to 126th...oops, did i let the cat out of the bag???

Na, that cat was out the bag last week. That bus is still sitting at Zerega, white, untouched, still saran-wrapped with no plates or registration.

Archived