The Good & The Bad

ciboii22

8888 better not go!

:tup::tup::tup: shots!

Thanks & it has to , it reached its retirement age already & theres electrical problems , that can cause fire problems . They can fix it but theres no point , the last few lfs that ulmer park got they pushed the older rts out so they are just gonna take parts off of it and call it a day and sent it to ech .

Crazy 8s will be ECHs mark my words. 9227 looks done 9083 has a F/B. I dont see many of these going to scrap. However, I could see them being used by ECH for the Q-50. That is just my honest opinion.

They said 8985 , 9083 , 9085 , 8888 , are slayted to leave the depot . 9085 they needed it so they put that one out yesterday , 8888 they said they are gonna hold on to it until roughly next week or the week after . 9089 has been back there for almost 3 months , its done for . 9227 is also done for that one is old and the farebox is out of that one . 5079 they brought it around front , they just needed a part for it thats all . Mci #4328 i dont know whats wrong with that one its been out 3 months now . Ech might bring some back to life pending on what the situation is , who knows .

They said 8985 , 9083 , 9085 , 8888 , are slayted to leave the depot . 9085 they needed it so they put that one out yesterday , 8888 they said they are gonna hold on to it until roughly next week or the week after . 9089 has been back there for almost 3 months , its done for . 9227 is also done for that one is old and the farebox is out of that one . 5079 they brought it around front , they just needed a part for it thats all . Mci #4328 i dont know whats wrong with that one its been out 3 months now . Ech might bring some back to life pending on what the situation is , who knows .

good stuff..too bad for 8888..thank god 8985 is going that bus is terrible 9083 had no kind of personality and 9085 was pretty decent..9089 too bad for that bus it was pretty good

good stuff..too bad for 8888..thank god 8985 is going that bus is terrible 9083 had no kind of personality and 9085 was pretty decent..9089 too bad for that bus it was pretty good

8888 had that transmission problem then they fixed it and now its having electrical problems , 9089 had a mean rear end to it . They took the transmission out of 9237 when it retired and put it in 9089 . 8985 isnt too bad its just boring but it has a bit faster take off then it did before .

Nice shots, man. Hopefully we'll bump into each other someday, Ulmer Park Depot is my favorite depot to look for these RTS buses.

We might & ulmer park will no longer have anymore rts soon .

Archived