An Apology Is In Order...

Cait Sith

(No, no one told me to do this, I'm doing this on my own. And I'm typing from my phone so spelling errors may occur)

As of late, my actions towards some of you folks were completely uncalled for, while some of my other actions were justified. As seen in some recent threads, I've lashed out on a few folks on here and I've said things that were completely uncalled for and completely unprofessional of me to do/say. Well, I'm taking the high road in this case...

I formally apologize to those who've I've offended(except to mr. Upper East Side elitist) and everyone else that sat down and read through all the nonsense. I've just been going through a rough patch as of late(moving out and other personal biz) and I did not mean to take it out on any of you. I've been going completely off the wall lately but more worse than I usually do.

Once again, I aplogize for my recent actions and such. Hopefully some of y'all understand where I am coming from with this.

(No, no one told me to do this, I'm doing this on my own. And I'm typing from my phone so spelling errors may occur)

As of late, my actions towards some of you folks were completely uncalled for, while some of my other actions were justified. As seen in some recent threads, I've lashed out on a few folks on here and I've said things that were completely uncalled for and completely unprofessional of me to do/say. Well, I'm taking the high road in this case...

I formally apologize to those who've I've offended(except to mr. Upper East Side elitist) and everyone else that sat down and read through all the nonsense. I've just been going through a rough patch as of late(moving out and other personal biz) and I did not mean to take it out on any of you. I've been going completely off the wall lately but more worse than I usually do.

Once again, I aplogize for my recent actions and such. Hopefully some of y'all understand where I am coming from with this.

We're human and we make mistakes. You still my homie and apology accepted eventhough you didn't lash out @ me!

Like via WPR said, your human, every human makes mistakes it's natural. everyone has a boiling point they eventually reach from time to time. try not to stress out too much. If you can try doing more things you enjoy more often. hope every thing turns out for the better.

Apology accepted. I look up on mods not down.

Who do you think you are now EE local

Please delete that post.

:tup::tup::tup: shots! sure love those RTS's....

Why do they have to die so soon :cry:

?????? This post freaked me out.

Apologies accepted. :tup:

It's okay. Don't sweat it at all.

I as well should take the time to apologize to a few members as well. It gets stressful trying to effectively moderate a forum with as many members as this one has. It also gets equally as frustrating when you have to babysit grown ass men on a daily basis.

There is currently a surplus of ignorance and immaturity on the forum, and I'm suspending accounts, and moderating posts in an attempt to weed out the bull.

I'm not asking any questions, and don't care who you are. It's every users responsibility to know the rules, and adhere to them. I will no longer give out warnings, or countless chances as I have for the past 3 years.

Shane, you and I need to start setting better examples as well. Some of the things we have been posting as of late have been totally unacceptable. The children bring that side of us out, but we need to remain professional at all times.

Things happen, then we move forward. No big deal! You're still a great mod. But you are also human! None of us are perfect.

It's okay. Don't sweat it at all.

I as well should take the time to apologize to a few members as well. It gets stressful trying to effectively moderate a forum with as many members as this one has. It also gets equally as frustrating when you have to babysit grown ass men on a daily basis.

There is currently a surplus of ignorance and immaturity on the forum, and I'm suspending accounts, and moderating posts in an attempt to weed out the bull.

I'm not asking any questions, and don't care who you are. It's every users responsibility to know the rules, and adhere to them. I will no longer give out warnings, or countless chances as I have for the past 3 years.

Shane, you and I need to start setting better examples as well. Some of the things we have been posting as of late have been totally unacceptable. The children bring that side of us out, but we need to remain professional at all times.

Things happen, then we move forward. No big deal! You're still a great mod. But you are also human! None of us are perfect.

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

You will always be kool in my book and as for lashing well ,JUST HUMAN but this FORUM needs more MODS to help out cause I'm sorry theres way too much for you peeps

I'm not sure having more mods here is needed, but us regular posters can be the eyes on this board and pm the mods about various 'problems'.

@ Shane, no worries, it happens to each of us. You still have my support.

I'm not sure having more mods here is needed, but us regular posters can be the eyes on this board and pm the mods about various 'problems'.

@ Shane, no worries, it happens to each of us. You still have my support.

What is this the tattle tale Forum ....Post new Mods here and let them do their duty .I'm not gonna PM nobody about nothing cause I see no MOD status under my Title but if you all wanna be Deputy's ,Then by all means but I ain't no Deputy ,I'm A Capt and this Captain gives Orders .

Post Mods in All Sub Forums and each has that job in just that Section

What is this the tattle tale Forum ....Post new Mods here and let them do their duty .I'm not gonna PM nobody about nothing cause I see no MOD status under my Title but if you all wanna be Deputy's ,Then by all means but I ain't no Deputy ,I'm A Capt and this Captain gives Orders .

Post Mods in All Sub Forums and each has that job in just that Section

Well, whatever makes you happy then. I'll be honest that I can't be a mod because I have biases against some folks here. So to me it'd be a conflict of interest to give me power to silence some people here - no matter how annoying they are.

.....but us regular posters can be the eyes on this board and pm the mods about various 'problems'.

Well, whatever makes you happy then. I'll be honest that I can't be a mod because I have biases against some folks here. So to me it'd be a conflict of interest to give me power to silence some people here - no matter how annoying they are.

GC, I have to agree w/ KR.... I assure you no mod or admin wants a bunch of ppl pm-ing them of every infraction they see.... it comes off as nothin more as you tryna get a leg up on the person you want action to be taken against, and quite frankly, kissing staff's behind.....

When I adminned & modded forums, I would ban people for doing that.... as an admin, that's like indirectly tellin me that me AND my mods aren't up to par w/ how we're running things... as a mod, it tells me that you simply wanted a particular person off the forum.....

mods keep a watchful eye on topics that either grow really fast (real good indicator that an indifference of opinion (at the very least) is ongoing), and/or otherwise reach multiple pages/thread.....

regular members have this tendency of thinkin that just b/c no immediate action is taken, that that mods/admins don't know what's goin on.... lemme tell you, mods & admins (in general) KNOW who the troublemakers are..... If you start disciplining ppl. for every little thing, (other) members pickup on that, and start to lose interest in wanting to be a part of a discussion forum.....

I know that b/c it's happened on at least a handful of other forums I been on that have died off due to easily swayed, or power mad admins/mods....

Archived