medical for b/0

peek717

thanks to all of you and all the info ok so then do check b/p ekg vision and you know if then check your blood sugar and urine plz let me know thanks

peek717, please break up your sentences and post properly.

Again, I'm (and probably others) are probably having a hard time understanding what you're posting.

What exactly are you asking? It sounds as if you're asking the same questions thats already been answered in the number of posts above, including mine.

i feel good blood sugar is down to 8.1 and i was eating all day and b/p is good it at 128/78 hope blood sugar will be at 7 time i take med on 8/11 just hope urine protein is not to high

acela i am asking if i pass the ekg b/p and vision and hearing will i be check for blood sugar level and protein in my urine what happen on your med what did then check you for on your med thanks

Peek, slow the hell down,

Do you have diabetes or not, Most of us dont know what our urine sugar in glucose is suppose to be, :P so giving us numbers means nothing.

If you have Diabetes are you treating it with shots or medication ? is your sugar normal or close to being normal ? if thats the case you will probably be ok, but bring notes from doctor who is treating you, MTA will call you in for medical every 3 -6 month for the rest of your life.

If you have diabetes and you are not treating it, you are an idiot, and MTA will disqualify you, because you will die soon anyway from going into shock and MTA dont want you to take a bus full of people with you.

peek717, as I've posted in a number of threads before - yes, I was urine examined, along with passing the other requirements during my medical appointment.

These Google querys regarding blood sugar levels / urine protein should help get you started:

- http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=acceptable+blood+sugar+levels&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

- http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=acceptable+urine+protein+levels&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

frist was 170/90 sec one was 140/74

I am surprised too that they did not clear you on the 2nd reading. When I first did the medical my BP reading was 150/90 and was told it was at the limit. I thought it was over for sure but I was put on hold not for BP but for a hospital admission a few years back and the doctor just wanted to clear some information on that. He mention the BP but said he was more concerned about the hospital report. Now when I went back with the papers he wanted I knew they will check BP again and they did before I saw the doctor and this time I felt a little more mentally relaxed now that I read the report. My BP this time came out 130/70 and the doctor pass me on after he read the report. Have your doctor test you for whatever you need and give you a note that you are under his or her care. One other thing the doctor told me and I was also told by BO,s on the job that the MTA will test you every 6 months for BP if you have a issue with it or if you take BP medication which I do. All the best and hope it works for you , Good Luck.

hi my doc gave me a note today it say plz note the about pt. is being treated in my office for htn witch is hypetension and hyperlipidemia witch meen for my cholesterol and cri witch meen cardiac risk index witch meen ordinary physical activity will this note be good for the mta to clear me plz let me know if anyone this ty

hi my doc gave me a note today it say plz note the about pt. is being treated in my office for htn witch is hypetension and hyperlipidemia witch meen for my cholesterol and cri witch meen cardiac risk index witch meen ordinary physical activity will this note be good for the mta to clear me plz let me know if anyone this ty

I am not sure what you are saying but it sounds like the note your doctor gave you says that you are under care for hypertension (BP) and lipid (cholesterol) which I don,t think they care because I am also on cholesterol medication and the doctor said so is half the nation. The cri ? I don,t understand unless you mean CRP (c-reactive protein) which is a measure to determine cardiac risk but I don,t think the MTA cares and most people don,t know what is is. Again good luck as the problem you mention why you are on hold in the 1st place is the BP issue and not as you thought blood sugar. Hopefully you have your doctors answer.

hi my doc gave me a note today it say plz note the about pt. is being treated in my office for htn witch is hypetension and hyperlipidemia witch meen for my cholesterol and cri witch meen cardiac risk index witch meen ordinary physical activity will this note be good for the mta to clear me plz let me know if anyone know this ty
:tup:

Archived