Which TV Judge(s) Do You Like And/Or Dislike?

EE Broadway Local

Do you have a TV Judge(s) that you like and/or dislike:

1)Judge Mr. Joe Brown

2)Judge Ms. Jeannine Pirro

3)Judge Ms. Marilyn Milian "The People's Court

4)Judge Ms. Karen "Judge Karen's Court"

"So You Think You Can Dance Judges

A) Ms. Mary Murphy

:DMr. Nigel Lythgoe

C) Guest Judge (Please name Guest Judge(s))

"America's Got Talent Judges

I)Mrs. Sharon Osbourne

II)Mr. Howie Mandel

III)Mr. Piers Morgan

Other Television Judge (Present or Past TV Judge) (Please Name Judge(s))

All the court judges that were listed are alright by me. Even though she may not be listed if there was one judge I dislike it's Judge Judy. Yes she does deserve a ton of respect for her work over the years but at times she can be very strict in the courtroom & I guess creeps me out I guess lol.

All the court judges that were listed are alright by me. Even though she may not be listed if there was one judge I dislike it's Judge Judy. Yes she does deserve a ton of respect for her work over the years but at times she can be very strict in the courtroom & I guess creeps me out I guess lol.

Well she's completely partial, which is what makes the whole hilarious... lol

Nope, no no.... NOT ANOTHER WORD OUTTA YOU YOUNG MAN!! LOL

like:

Judge Judy (no nonsense.... rarely shows sympathy, doesn't matter who any of the litigants are... it's ALWAYS about the law w/ her, she could care less about the stories themselves if they're not relevant)

Judge Milian (little softer than Judge Judy, but she's also good at spotting [and exploiting] BS a mile away - don't let her catch you in a blatant lie though, you'll never hear the end of it.... I like the suspense she sometimes brings when she's ready to rule... You think one side's about to win the case, but surprise surprise.... and she's fair with it too)

lost respect for:

Judge Mathis (he's starting to resemble a younger version of the judge I'm about to mention below.... I always questioned Mathis' knowledge of the law anyway.... some ppl. say he's racist; I disagree - I think he's sexist.... he's been way too sympathetic to female litigants, especially single black mothers....

I mean, the knock on Mathis was always that he takes on too many cases where both litigants are black - and I'd have to agree.... The part I don't like is this pseudo concern he has for black men tryna better their life... you can hear it in his voice, like he expects them to fail... and worse, he himself is a success story (according to his story).....

That's the one thing I despise about a lot of black men in the law field anyway... a lot of em turn into some ole Bill Cosby whitewashed type of brothas)

don't like:

Judge Joe Brown (when he first came out, he was this hard a** [one point he was worse than Judge Judy], then he got ridiculously soft, and now his whole, entire schtick is "actin like he's down" while tryna be funny with it...

my gripe w/ this guy is that he changes his persona too much, to attempt to boost ratings... the only difference b/w JJB & Mathis is:

- JJB will go off on blacks moreso than hispanics & whites (men or women, don't matter)....

- whereas Mathis goes off of on men (black, white, don't matter) moreso than women.....

when it comes to fairness, both of them are the worst; too inconsistent...)

=========================

all these other new ones like judge pirro, alex, karen, the one in street justice, the one in swift justice, and divorce court (after Mablean left... the judge on that show now, I can't take seriously), I hardly watch.....

Those TV judges are the epitome of idiotic telvesion shows. All of those shows have the same stock sketchy characters suing each other just to get money for appearing on the show, and some loud judge that seems exasperated with the people in front of her despite being a glorified actor who knows exactly what kind of people agree to be on these shows.

like:

Judge Judy (no nonsense.... rarely shows sympathy, doesn't matter who any of the litigants are... it's ALWAYS about the law w/ her, she could care less about the stories themselves if they're not relevant)

Judge Milian (little softer than Judge Judy, but she's also good at spotting [and exploiting] BS a mile away - don't let her catch you in a blatant lie though, you'll never hear the end of it.... I like the suspense she sometimes brings when she's ready to rule... You think one side's about to win the case, but surprise surprise.... and she's fair with it too)

lost respect for:

Judge Mathis (he's starting to resemble a younger version of the judge I'm about to mention below.... I always questioned Mathis' knowledge of the law anyway.... some ppl. say he's racist; I disagree - I think he's sexist.... he's been way too sympathetic to female litigants, especially single black mothers....

I mean, the knock on Mathis was always that he takes on too many cases where both litigants are black - and I'd have to agree.... The part I don't like is this pseudo concern he has for black men tryna better their life... you can hear it in his voice, like he expects them to fail... and worse, he himself is a success story (according to his story).....

That's the one thing I despise about a lot of black men in the law field anyway... a lot of em turn into some ole Bill Cosby whitewashed type of brothas)

don't like:

Judge Joe Brown (when he first came out, he was this hard a** [one point he was worse than Judge Judy], then he got ridiculously soft, and now his whole, entire schtick is "actin like he's down" while tryna be funny with it...

my gripe w/ this guy is that he changes his persona too much, to attempt to boost ratings... the only difference b/w JJB & Mathis is:

- JJB will go off on blacks moreso than hispanics & whites (men or women, don't matter)....

- whereas Mathis goes off of on men (black, white, don't matter) moreso than women.....

when it comes to fairness, both of them are the worst; too inconsistent...)

=========================

all these other new ones like judge pirro, alex, karen, the one in street justice, the one in swift justice, and divorce court (after Mablean left... the judge on that show now, I can't take seriously), I hardly watch.....

I like Judge Milan,however fair she is not.She has two different tones of speaking. It was crystal clear in back to back cases. Two men using women for money. One defendant she berated and screamed at.The other defendent who actually lied to her,received a much toned down version of her venom.Look at some of her cases and watch the tone she takes with different litigants.

When I get home, sometimes I watch the judge judy reruns on channel 10...

When I'm off, I only watch judge judy & people's court..... don't really make a habit of it, though....

the tv they have in the cafeteria at the job, the ladies usually watch divorce court, judge alex, or one of those afternoon talk shows.... I stopped eating in the cafeteria b/c I got sick of people asking my opinion on things on tv; their way of tryna get me to talk.... I'd go in there just for the a/c, but now I just chill at the park....

... hrplogo.gif

;)

Luckily I never stayed home enough during the midday's in recent years to watch these shows. I don't have cable so the only midday show I'd watch is Maury. Only because it comes on in the morning, I'm not the type of dude that can stay indoors for a entire day lol.

I like Mathis's story though. Hood dude that changed his life for the better, etc.

While were on this topic, Am I only the only one that's annoyed by that commercial that ONLY comes on midday's with this lightskin woman that's telling single mothers to go to school? I saw it today when I was watching the Tyra Banks show lol (Yes, I'm a straight dude that watches Tyra, I don't have cable so don't judge me!).

Luckily I never stayed home enough during the midday's in recent years to watch these shows. I don't have cable so the only midday show I'd watch is Maury. Only because it comes on in the morning, I'm not the type of dude that can stay indoors for a entire day lol.

I like Mathis's story though. Hood dude that changed his life for the better, etc.

While were on this topic, Am I only the only one that's annoyed by that commercial that ONLY comes on midday's with this lightskin woman that's telling single mothers to go to school? I saw it today when I was watching the Tyra Banks show lol (Yes, I'm a straight dude that watches Tyra, I don't have cable so don't judge me!).

You mean 'light skin' black woman right? Trainfan not everyone will understand 'light skin' in this situation as it could apply to any one.

Archived