The TTMG Mobile Division Swagg Photo Contest

The Real

Hey Everyone,

TTMG is sponsoring our first every contest, the TTMG Mobile Division Swagg Photo Contest, Below are the rules:

1. NO TTMG Media Crew Members can participate (Fair is Fair)

2. Photo must be of a bus taken in the NY Metro Area (NY, NJ, CT). It does not have to be a transit bus only, we will also grade Charter and School Bus photos as well.

3. Photo must be taken with cell phone ONLY. (And yes, we will be able to tell a cell phone shot from a regular camera shot)

4. You can only submit 3 photos total.

5. Submissions must be made to tlogan@ttmg.org and must be the original, unmodified photo from the phone. (again, yes, we will be able to tell if a photo has been modified)

6. Start Date: August 10th-August 20th, 2011. All submissions must be in by 11:59pm on August 20th. Judging will commence on August 21st and a Winner picked by August 22nd.

The Prize?

First Place Winner: Will receive a free ticket to a CBOA Vintage Bus Trip, paid for in whole by TTMG. You will also get a spot on the newly minted TTMG Mobile Division.

Second Place Winner: Will receive a 1/2 off ticket to a CBOA Vintage Bus Trip, 1/2 paid for by TTMG, the other 1/2 you are responsible for. You will also get a spot on the newly minted TTMG Mobile Division.

Third Place Winner: Will get a spot on the newly minted TTMG Mobile Division.

(If your camera phone lens has dust, fingerprints, cat hair, your hair, chicken grease, or some mystery body fluid on it, CLEAN IT OFF...It'll make a world of difference)

I'd be happy to enter, but my Verizon LG cellphone won't let me send any photos via email, at all. If I still had T-mobile (ick), I wouldn't address this issue at all.

You should be able to. I did it wit my moms chocolate touch a few times and various other Verizon phones.

Just send the picture as a text message, but instead of a # put your Email adress

I'd be happy to enter, but my Verizon LG cellphone won't let me send any photos via email, at all. If I still had T-mobile (ick), I wouldn't address this issue at all.

If your phone has a USB cord, just plug your phone to your computer and transfer the files from your phone to your comp.

You should be able to. I did it wit my moms chocolate touch a few times and various other Verizon phones.

Just send the picture as a text message, but instead of a # put your Email adress

I got an "Invalid destination" message. I used the "picture message" option.

If your phone has a USB cord, just plug your phone to your computer and transfer the files from your phone to your comp.
Doesn't work with all phones, I had to download the driver and Bitpim
Doesn't work for me..

I got an "Invalid destination" message. I used the "picture message" option.

Doesn't work for me..

What I can do for you, is in a PM, drop you my number, you can then text me the photos, I can then pull it off my android and save it for voting.

Archived