R42 (A), (F) on West End, AM Rush Hour (Z) & R68 (F) train?!?!

4P3607

Sorry Zach, I just gotta make one last point....

If he really changed the signs from (F) to (D) and the destinations, how didn't he get caught by the hundreds of transit employees that walking around Coney Island? Cuz that's alot of turning to do to get those signs like that. And knowing MTA's laziness, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyways back to the photos, is the R42s a terminate thing on the 8th Ave?

If he really changed the signs from (F) to (D) and the destinations, how didn't he get caught by the hundreds of transit employees that walking around Coney Island? Cuz that's alot of turning to do to get those signs like that. And knowing MTA's laziness, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

My last point as well.. He could of been on the (D) along the West End. That line gets empty as you reach Stillwell terminal.

I have news for you: the photos of the R68s that you see in the OP's first post were NOT the same R68s that were used for the movie train at Hoyt Street....

Great shots you got there! Great work!!

Nice shots!

Great R42 shots!

How did D line car 2537 get F signs?

And don't tell me you illegally changed the signs.

LOL!

Talk about Permission in this post of yours:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=461504&postcount=7

I think you illegally changed the R68 to an (F)... So pretty much you do illegal roll sign changes too sir Pcart.

Movie? Yeah right...

Well do what you want dont matter to me bro..

Overall good photos!

You go tell others not to change signs illegally yet you do it yourself. Hypocrite much ?

I wanna hear his answer (everyone stay quiet, I really want to see what he says)....

STOP ALL rollsign changing

Thanks everybody!

For the rollsign changing thing: This was one of the cars on the movie set that happened the other day at Hoyt (see here. I did not touch the sign!! I swear I found it like this.

Also note that every other sign in that set said "Jamaica-179 St" with a (D) on it. That car with an (F) on it at the time had the conductor in the cab, so its impossible that I did anything or anyone else tried changing it!

Here are some videos of the R42 (A) train:

Archived