New NJ Transit customer interaction pilot program

metsfan

You can now sign up for "NJ TRANSIT Riders Platform" a place for customers & anyone to voice their ideas for their entire transportation network and eventually be able to comment & reply to complaints, suggestions & other submissions. All i got to say, is it's about time, and thanks (NJT), we needed this, and now that it's there there will be easier customer-provider communication & customer to customer interaction.

http://www.njtransit.com/var/var_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=RidersPlatformTo

- Andy

Its definately about time. Now they can finally hear me out to make HBLR trains 2 cars during the weekend, and spread my ideas of better bus service....

Well, that's what it's for!!!!! I encourage all NYCTF members to sign up.

- Andy

Excluding the bums who beg for change to "get to the next stop".

- Andy

Aw man I know. There was this one guy on sunday at Penn Station asking people to pay for his train ticket and everyone kept turning him down because he wasn't polite about it. There was this other guy who was short and asked politely and I think someone covered him.

But the nerve of some people that ask rudely thinking people have to do them the favor.

You can now sign up for "NJ TRANSIT Riders Platform" a place for customers & anyone to voice their ideas for their entire transportation network and eventually be able to comment & reply to complaints, suggestions & other submissions. All i got to say, is it's about time, and thanks (NJT), we needed this, and now that it's there there will be easier customer-provider communication & customer to customer interaction.

http://www.njtransit.com/var/var_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=RidersPlatformTo

- Andy

Pretty cool I will try it out.

Archived