Announcement: I Might Be Off The Forums For A Bit Or A Little Slow

EE Broadway Local

Nothing as bad or drastic this time.

I report for "minor surgery" at 10:40 am MST. This will remove two (2) small cysts/lumps/masts that have been found on my head.

Hopefully, the Pathologist will find these to be benign and, maybe, hopefully, will futher help to alleviate some of the symptoms that ultimately led me to gradually withdraw from life and did what I attempted to do here in Tucson.

I'm beginning to feel I have life to live for. I'm actually falling in love with Tucson and the Tucson area and I've met this actual, real, single, attractive, funny young lady I like. She has this beautiful dark red hair and just the neatest sense of humor.

I, think, maybe, I'm now beginning to honestly believe that "Life Is Beautiful."

Please take care and please enjoy your day today!

70(EE)

Nothing as bad or drastic this time.

I report for "minor surgery" at 10:40 am MST. This will remove two (2) small cysts/lumps/masts that have been found on my head.

Hopefully, the Pathologist will find these to be benign and, maybe, hopefully, will futher help to alleviate some of the symptoms that ultimately led me to gradually withdraw from life and did what I attempted to do here in Tucson.

I'm beginning to feel I have life to live for. I'm actually falling in love with Tucson and the Tucson area and I've met this actual, real, single, attractive, funny young lady I like. She has this beautiful dark red hair and just the neatest sense of humor.

I, think, maybe, I'm now beginning to honestly believe that "Life Is Beautiful."

Please take care and please enjoy your day today!

70(EE)

I was just at the dermatologist 2 weeks ago to get a small cyst on my scalp drained.

I had it for about 1 year and I realized that nothing would

work to get rid of it. Special shampoos, toothpaste, tea tree oil, listerine, etc.

I didn't know it was a cyst until the doctor told me.

The biopsy results were fine, most scalp cysts are benign.

I have been disinfecting the area and putting on a little skin healing cream daily

and then a new band aid.

I go back for a follow up visit in 2 weeks, so far so good, it's hardly noticeable

now but there is no guarantee that it won't come back, if

it does my only option would be the surgery, which is always the last

option because it can become infected and very painful.

Some people confuse a cyst with a tumor, they are 2 different things.

What a scalp cyst is basically an infected hair follicle. A scalp cyst can't

turn into a tumor.

I theorize that I got this cyst on top of my head when I bumped my head

hard on a low ceiling of a basement and didn't treat it(ice, etc).

Do you still have a full head of hair or are you partially bald like I am?

Unfortunately for me my cyst was in a thinning hair place on my scalp.

I had a cyst on my cheek that had to get removed when I was about 11 or 12.... moms kept tellin me not to pop the thing, since I had a habit of popping my pimples.... It was like the size of the bulb part of a LED.... it felt harder than a normal pimple too....

After inserting a needle around the area, I remember my doctor sawing it off w/ a lil tiny device to remove the thing.... about a months time elapsed, I think I was playing outside @ the time... moms called me inside that day, to tell me the doctor called.... and said that the bump was benign (having no idea wth that meant, she then said that it wasn't cancerous)..... I was never worried about that at that age... I saw it all as, let's just get this over with; after the day it was removed, I never thought about it again.....

You love bringing attention to yourself huh.

You would think he would be having some type of brain surgery

from the way he posted. I have a feeling that we haven't heard

the last of this. Oh and by the way that attractive young lady

with beautiful dark red hair that he met is just his imagination....

You would think he would be having some type of brain surgery

from the way he posted. I have a feeling that we haven't heard

the last of this. Oh and by the way that attractive young lady

with beautiful dark red hair that he met is just his imagination....

Oh forget it, I'll bet the farm on that.

Sunday night i'll create a thread I wont be on because I'm going to work the next few days.

Archived