230 has left College Pt Depot

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

230 is originally supposed to be at West Farms but College Point will be getting their order soon... I hope.

With all the slight modifications they made to 230 at least those panels they replaced should be flush with the rest of the body... Yeah, that rear grill sticks out like a sore thumb with its off-white color

Damn! I never caught this bus in service!

The only time I ever saw it in person was sitting infront of CP depot gate. If you look at mtattrain's profile pic thats how I saw it as.

Oh well, but anyway in a few months CP should be getting alot of them.

So it seems there are a couple of ??? All because 230 has left and the Farebox has been taken out which means it's going to NYCT so keep your scanners peeled everyone.

KRTndr1087.jpg

Farewell to A Great bus

the farebox being taken out can also mean that the bus is going back to newflyer or atleast thats what they do when they send NG's to cummins or oriskany...

Blitz I'll find out tomorrow but I'm guessing it's going to West Farms

Might be, passed by the West Farms lot last night. No sign of it. I would've thought the more logical thing is to send this bus down to the creek since they get the first batch.

Might be, passed by the West Farms lot last night. No sign of it. I would've thought the more logical thing is to send this bus down to the creek since they get the first batch.

It's a ??? To me CS but the Farebox was taken out and if it went to any MTAB Depot then the farebox would of stayed .I hope it didnt fail on it's test run

Wow. and I never seened it on the Q38 route. but all will.:eek:

1) This bus has run on the Q38, I've seen photos from a few people that have proof.

2) The Q38 is getting switched over to LGA in a few months, so them C40LF's probably will never be seen on the Q38 again.

Wow. and I never seened it on the Q38 route. but all will.:eek:

1) This bus has run on the Q38, I've seen photos from a few people that have proof.

2) The Q38 is getting switched over to LGA in a few months, so them C40LF's probably will never be seen on the Q38 again.

NFI_230m.jpg

WHAT!!!!! :eek::eek:

It was mentioned a while back on BusChat; this bus should be demoing on the M15 in a week or two for 30 days. This will be a preview for the next 328-artic order.

As for 230---it has definitely left the building; it's now at West Farms and decaled New York City Bus.

Archived