230 has left College Pt Depot

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I was told by a driver yesterday that 230 is at CP, it came back. So I really don't know where that bus is (I will be looking on the Q: 19, 25, 34, 50, 65, 66, and whatever lines come out of CP at Main St-Flushing for 230 and about-to-retire Orion V CNGs).

What I also heard from that bus driver and a few others is that ALL the retiring batch Orion V CNG's will be gone by Mid-End September, and that 60 C40LF's will be coming to CP after / during their retirement (bye-bye 9967 :cry:).

I was told by a driver yesterday that 230 is at CP, it came back. So I really don't know where that bus is (I will be looking on the Q: 19, 25, 34, 50, 65, 66, and whatever lines come out of CP at Main St-Flushing for 230 and about-to-retire Orion V CNGs).

What I also heard from that bus driver and a few others is that ALL the retiring batch Orion V CNG's will be gone by Mid-End September, and that 60 C40LF's will be coming to CP after / during their retirement (bye-bye 9967 :cry:).

Don't bother. Received a picture message yesterday. It's at West farms with New York City Bus decals.

That's not even possible my man! Delivery is set to begin in 2 weeks. There are still 180 O5 CNG's left to be retired. There is no way possible they will be all retired 30 days from now.

That's not even possible my man! Delivery is set to begin in 2 weeks. There are still 180 O5 CNG's left to be retired. There is no way possible they will be all retired 30 days from now.

NOOO! The famous crickets! I better get my rides on them. I loved them! :cry:

I will very miss them as I always loved that do-do-do-do-do sound it makes when it leaves! Those were the buses! NOOOOOOO!!!! :cry::cry::P:(

Can some Youtuber please make a tribute to those V's as I also grew up with them when they were at Triboro and QSC.

NOOO! The famous crickets! I better get my rides on them. I loved them! :cry:

I will very miss them as I always loved that do-do-do-do-do sound it makes when it leaves! Those were the buses! NOOOOOOO!!!! :cry::cry:;):(

Can some Youtuber please make a tribute to those V's as I also grew up with them when they were at Triboro and QSC.

No need, I got sound recordings of these up on my YouTube page

Archived