Awesome N6 win moment of comic view moment.

qjtransitmaster

Bus #1537 at 6:15 PM this saturday leaving jamacia. Bus driver was having a blast making very funny jokes and making fun of the policies of LIB in a good way. PPL were having fun on the bus en rte to hempstead so LIB= WIN moment N6 WIN NOT FAIL. I don't know the driver but I can tell he is very funny. Or laid back. Good time on N6 show or comic express.

He was saying "ladies and gentlemen we can't drop-off inqueens since thats stealing money from MTA queens" He said it in a humorous tone. He was basically making all the passengers laugh. He was making funny sounds on the announcement and ppl loved it. You should have been on the bus to get what was happening

He was saying "ladies and gentlemen we can't drop-off inqueens since thats stealing money from MTA queens" He said it in a humorous tone. He was basically making all the passengers laugh. He was making funny sounds on the announcement and ppl loved it. You should have been on the bus to get what was happening

check out Gary Pirro from lag depot he knows how to make bus funny

check out Gary Pirro from lag depot he knows how to make bus funny

He is one of the most interesting(if not THE most interesting) bus drivers I've ever met. I forgot what it was, but he has his own youtube account.

P.S: From my fantrips, your best bet of meeting him in person is on the Q53. I could be wrong though as I haven't seen him on other LGA routes.

He is one of the most interesting(if not THE most interesting) bus drivers I've ever met. I forgot what it was, but he has his own youtube account.

P.S: From my fantrips, your best bet of meeting him in person is on the Q53. I could be wrong though as I haven't seen him on other LGA routes.

i seen Gary Pirro on q69 on friday morning, do you know about Dennis McKenna too from LAG depot he is on QM12 in morning and QM25 in afternoon

Archived