Trackside or Trick of the Camera? . . . You Decide!

The Real

my guess is the second two are not trackside, teh third is probably a zoom n crop :P

1st Photo: DIRECTLY Trackside (via putting the camera lens through a hole in the fencing just big enough for it)

2nd Photo: Zoom

3rd Photo: Zoom through holes in fence.

BUT, No cropping...I don't believe in cropping, I like it right out the camera the first time with no modifications. If it isn't right out the camera, I don't post it.

The only modifications is the placement of watermarks and resizing for the web of photo from 4272x2848 to 900x600, which is the perfect size for most web browsers at the standard screen ratio and resolution.

lol after I went to Hamilton Beach everybody else went. Copycats :P:P

:tup::tup::tup: shots!

Sorry Gordon, don't mean to hurt your feelings BUT....

NYCS_Stlouis_4339b.jpg

NYCS_Stlouis_5338.jpg

might wanna put the old retract'o on that statement...Been going there for some years!

1st Photo: DIRECTLY Trackside (via putting the camera lens through a hole in the fencing just big enough for it)

2nd Photo: Zoom

3rd Photo: Zoom through holes in fence.

BUT, No cropping...I don't believe in cropping, I like it right out the camera the first time with no modifications. If it isn't right out the camera, I don't post it.

The only modifications is the placement of watermarks and resizing for the web of photo from 4272x2848 to 900x600, which is the perfect size for most web browsers at the standard screen ratio and resolution.

I was close, what do I win, a Medium Water lol the official drink of the Rockaways

Archived