Obama as your first Black president

Coolbreezing

Now they is no reason to anticipate anymore, Hillary is finally out of the picture. Obama needs 15 delegates to be the nominee. So what the democrats needs now is time to heal all the tensions which existed among them so that their can move forward. I know some of us have different opinions, but to me this was the general election. I have always said who ever gets the democratic ticket will be the next president of this country. Now you have it, Barack Obama will be the first black president of this country. If I’m not mistaken, he will be the first president who was never an Elite before becoming president. To some extents he can relate to the masses better than his competitors since he too had to struggle and experience racism from blacks and whites.

Anyhow, McCain vs. Obama what’s the verdict. I call it a no match. McCain needs to go back to the future where he belongs ....because he’s obviously living in the wrong time. The time for McCain to become president of this country has long passed. If Mc Cain didn’t have visual problem, he would have noticed that it’s a new generation with new ideas, different state of mind. It’s call generation Y ….This generation needs a new leader with a different state of mind, someone who can think out of the box. According to statistic 65% of Obama’s vote came from young people. It means that the future wants Obama to be the president of this country. While some Elites are voting republicans their sons and daughters are voting democratic, it is clear something different is happening in time and some of us don’t understand it.

Now that Obama’s character is no longer in question, the debate with McCain will focus mostly on agenda. The American people will finally notice the intelligence of this man and the hope he brings for all Americans. Hopefully, he may be our next Kennedy. Looking forward for the debate between McCain and Obama ….Let me leave you with one note in mind …It is not experience that makes a good leader it is the will to do good for the people that makes a good leader. John F Kennedy was a good leader and he had good will for the people he governs. I say that because for the next few weeks you will hear lots of talk about Obama not being experience enough to lead this country. You should ask them is George W Bush experience enough, better yet is **** Cheney with so many years in office experience enough. If that so ask them …. Would you say that their have done a good job leading this country. That’s to show you it is not the experience that matters most, it is the incentive behind the experience that we should look out for.

Yeah, I'm a Clinton supporter but if she didn't make it I'll go for Obama. Now that we know Clinton is out or going to be, I'll be supporting Obama all the way. Its time for change and it was either going to happen with Clinton or Obama. I've always favored a few things Obama wants to do and has pointed out. So now its definately McCain vs Obama. Lets hope for the change.

Yeah, I'm a Clinton supporter but if she didn't make it I'll go for Obama. Now that we know Clinton is out or going to be, I'll be supporting Obama all the way. Its time for change and it was either going to happen with Clinton or Obama. I've always favored a few things Obama wants to do and has pointed out. So now its definately McCain vs Obama. Lets hope for the change.

She wants to be his VP apparently. I say go for it. For some odd reason, the silence from the GOP does not have me worried at all.

- Andy

She wants to be his VP apparently. I say go for it. For some odd reason, the silence from the GOP does not have me worried at all.

- Andy

she has not publicly announced that she wants to be his VP, she simply makes it known that the possibility exist. Obama doesn't want to ask until he is certain that she would accept the offer as his vice president. It's a good strategy for Obama to offer this position to Hillary instead of John Edward simply because she has more voters behind her than John Edward. If it wasn't because of that, Obama would prefer John Edward. Hillary will not ask Obama for this position because she's aware of the incentive that will push Obama to choose her. SO It's obvious why she will not ask but she definitely wants it. I once thought because of her arrogant she would not want to be his VP, I guess I was wrong. Now I realized even as his VP it would be the first time in history that a woman became vice president of this country. Therefore, no matter how you look at it, it's double history in the making. I only hope that their able to get alone.

Hillary cliton is still in the race. I just saw it on the news....

I don't know what news you are watching dude. Obama won 51% of Montana, and 44% of SD. After the ballots are counted it's over. He is the presumptive nominee. She may as well give it up! He is at 2110 and needs 2118. She can't get it even if she got 100% of the votes in one of the 2 states.

I wish Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Rommey, Tom Tancredo, or Fred Thompson was the GOP nominee. I disagree with McCain's pandering to liberals, but he is better than Obama because of his stance on Iraq. Obama is a ultra-liberal with many bad associates. I am hoping that McCain puts a conservative on his ticket.

I wish Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Rommey, Tom Tancredo, or Fred Thompson was the GOP nominee. I disagree with McCain's pandering to liberals, but he is better than Obama because of his stance on Iraq. Obama is a ultra-liberal with many bad associates. I am hoping that McCain puts a conservative on his ticket.

McCain couldn't care less if they are in Iraq "for another hundred years" in his words..... I'm so absolutely through with Republicans period!!!

McCain is not better than Obama because of his stand in Iraq, in contrary it is the result of his stand in Iraq that will contribute to him loosing this election. Remember that he is a war veteran with honor ....they is nothing wrong with that. We proud of him because of that ...but what we afraid of is his willingness to continue this war that we're not benefiting from. We should consider and respect the will of the people. Numerous statistic across the country showed great percentages of American disapproving with this war. Both Hillary & Obama have considered the will of the people and promised to grant them they wishes by ending this war which is a burden on the tax payers. We have more problem at home than abroad, we should focus on our problems first before helping others. Americans are out of work, unable to provide for their families to me that seem to be more of a priority. Obama is right how can we look after other people if we can't look after ourselves.

I don't know what news you are watching dude. Obama won 51% of Montana, and 44% of SD. After the ballots are counted it's over. He is the presumptive nominee. She may as well give it up! He is at 2110 and needs 2118. She can't get it even if she got 100% of the votes in one of the 2 states.

I was watching news 12 brooklyn they showed her speech live where she said that she was still in the race....

I was watching news 12 brooklyn they showed her speech live where she said that she was still in the race....

He won, but the race doesn't officially end till the DNC convention where they will officially nominate the winner of the primaries.

- Andy

I still don't understand why McCain keeps trying anyway. I mean I personally don't trust him, by just looking at him. Hopefully Obama can bring back the Clinton years. The economy has gone to hell, gas has caused GM to lay off workers, since it is so expensive, and now they don't need to make the giant SUVs anymore (their ex-big sellers). Food has gotten ridiculously expensive, due to this also.........

McCain doesn't have enough supporters in this country to win. Race issues (except West Virginia), have seem to become a thing of the past. We need leadership in the right direction right now, not some idiot put in just because of their "background"..........

I still don't understand why McCain keeps trying anyway. I mean I personally don't trust him, by just looking at him. Hopefully Obama can bring back the Clinton years. The economy has gone to hell, gas has caused GM to lay off workers, since it is so expensive, and now they don't need to make the giant SUVs anymore (their ex-big sellers). Food has gotten ridiculously expensive, due to this also.........

McCain doesn't have enough supporters in this country to win. Race issues (except West Virginia), have seem to become a thing of the past. We need leadership in the right direction right now, not some idiot put in just because of their "background"..........

At this point I don't think McCain is trying he's simply playing his position. He is the only running mate for the republican party. He will be trying when they start casting ballots but for now lets us not fart pass our noses. We should wait at least before the debates begins to start speculating. I know I've done it but I'm wrong for doing it.

As far as lay off in the automotive industry more maybe line up to come. Car that ordinary wouldn't sale are now the profiters. You will begin to see home sold in the suburb balancing out. That will result in a decrease in price of homes sold in the rural areas. As oil price continue to increase, the incentive to travel to work long distance will also decrease. Which will cause home in the suburb to balance out leaving price stagnant. What I mean is that more people will rather work and live in the rural areas where all the jobs are than to commute long distant.

Mc'Cain ain't better than Obama. He ain't going to win anyway, especially if Obama chooses Clinton as his Vice President (which is 75% likely). Mc'Cain would be a horrible choice to pick. But I know that Obama is going to win.

I don't think he should or will choose Hillary for VP, but he should have her on the cabinet. I think he needs to choose John Edwards. Obama announced today that he will have Bill Clinton as a close advisor.

At this point I don't think McCain is trying he's simply playing his position. He is the only running mate for the republican party. He will be trying when they start casting ballots but for now lets us not fart pass our noses. We should wait at least before the debates begins to start speculating. I know I've done it but I'm wrong for doing it.

As far as lay off in the automotive industry more maybe line up to come. Car that ordinary wouldn't sale are now the profiters. You will begin to see home sold in the suburb balancing out. That will result in a decrease in price of homes sold in the rural areas. As oil price continue to increase, the incentive to travel to work long distance will also decrease. Which will cause home in the suburb to balance out leaving price stagnant. What I mean is that more people will rather work and live in the rural areas where all the jobs are than to commute long distant.

GM announced yesterday that it is closing 3 Truck/SUV plants. Detroit is my other home and their economy has suffered severly. More that 200,000 Detroiters have lost jobs on Bush's watch. The Detroit Department Of Transportation doesn't even have money to maintain their 300+ RTS's which range from 1995-2002. Some 2002's have been scrapped already for lack of repair funds.

I don't think he should or will choose Hillary for VP, but he should have her on the cabinet. I think he needs to choose John Edwards. Obama announced today that he will have Bill Clinton as a close advisor.

GM announced yesterday that it is closing 3 Truck/SUV plants. Detroit is my other home and their economy has suffered severly. More that 200,000 Detroiters have lost jobs on Bush's watch. The Detroit Department Of Transportation doesn't even have money to maintain their 300+ RTS's which range from 1995-2002. Some 2002's have been scrapped already for lack of repair funds.

Well, I'm not aware of that. If it is true that he's honest about choosing Bill as his close adviser than I don't see why he would pick Hillary as VP unless he's looking for someone Hillary will listen to. Or perhaps since he has Bill as his close adviser, they is no need for Hillary. Having Bill as his close adviser will grant him Hillary's approval and subsequently her voters. Therefore, he has the option now to choose John Edward as his VP. Although Bill is a good choice for an adviser, one can say that his been polarized by the Bushes a little. Since he did good as our president, leaving office with a surplus they is not much bad things you can say about the guy. Yes he made some decisions that some people would disagreed with, well what can you do. I mean no one is perfect after all. Anyhow, if it is true that Obama pick Bill as a close adviser it's a wise decision.

The commuters of Detroit should turn to dollar cabs. If they don't have dollar vans and cabs in Detroit now they is an opportunity. Where ever they is a lack of something opportunities exist. I guess the people of Detroit never hear of dollar vans.

Archived