Bring back the B3k just an idea

mkoyf

When the (B) becomes exp btwn sheepshead bay and kings hwy the (B3) should run in 2 sections.

B3A Bensonhurst-Harway av TO Nostrand av & Av u

B3B kings hwy sta TO bergen beach

( b3b goes on quentin till ocean av then turns on ocean till av u then the regular route):P

Thread title is very misleading.....

The core of what you're suggesting is that the B3 simply be split in two....

Why should the B3 be split when the (:P goes back to being express?

What is it you're attempting to address (fix) with that suggestion?

Only way I'd suggest bringing back the B3k (and extend it to kings plaza), is if the MTA decides to pull the plug on the B2....

Thread title is very misleading.....

The core of what you're suggesting is that the B3 simply be split in two....

Why should the B3 be split when the (:P goes back to being express?

What is it you're attempting to address (fix) with that suggestion?

Only way I'd suggest bringing back the B3k (and extend it to kings plaza), is if the MTA decides to pull the plug on the B2....

that wont happen the b2 is better than a stupid b3k revival. If anything after belt parkway bridges are replaced then B2 can use it to geet to gateway or canarsie

that wont happen the b2 is better than a stupid b3k revival. If anything after belt parkway bridges are replaced then B2 can use it to geet to gateway or canarsie

Try selling widening the Belt's mill basin drawbridge idea to NIMBY residenst who live right near there and you will be a rich man.:eek:

It's not being widen enough to allow trucks and I don't think full size buses either.

that just needs to change I would change the bridges to allow MTA buses regular orions to use it so some lines can evolve into regional lines or in my terms car killers.

Lines intended to make transit faster than driving or at least as fast.

What do u mean by widen???

that just needs to change I would change the bridges to allow MTA buses regular orions to use it so some lines can evolve into regional lines or in my terms car killers.

Lines intended to make transit faster than driving or at least as fast.

What do u mean by widen???

The lanes/bridge clerence on the Belt Parkway's Mill Basin Bridge. Basically between Rockaway Parkway and Knapp Street(thanks to Robert Moses-never heard of him please do a google search)the Belt pwy can not safely handle regular size (MTA) and charter buses let alone trucks.

The lanes/bridge clerence on the Belt Parkway's Mill Basin Bridge. Basically between Rockaway Parkway and Knapp Street(thanks to Robert Moses-never heard of him please do a google search)the Belt pwy can not safely handle regular size (MTA) and charter buses let alone trucks.

you mean by flatbush??? They simply need to just redo the bridge so MTA buses can use them then car traffic can drop I have been driven on the belt there are no short bridges that would crash a bus. They just need to strengthen it

Archived