Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Kriston Lewis

If you are B/O on the Q69 and your name is Tony

All your doing Kristen is showing us all you want his. **** but I'm glad your Transit focused and thanks for posting this so we all could see ...:cool:

Please everybody can't we just all get our heads out of the gutter... :eek:

As for the signs, my my, this person needs to take the B/O 101 course I see... :D lol

Much like rodeo Buckle Bunnies, some bus fans are looking for action from B/Os. There are tons of B/Os who ended up married to customers. Lonely people riding or driving a bus sometimes end up connecting. Sometimes it's extra marital, sometimes it's not. It might end up with a diamond ring,or it might end with swallowing some salty substance. Unfortunately such is life. I for one never hooked up with any customers but I did make some deposits in the spank bank. I hope that girl finally does meet her B/O in shining armor or whatever it is she is looking for.

that b1tch is nuts. Any broad who goes around writing letters and posting them like that,(also look at her hand writing) is definately insane asylum material.

This is exactly why I DON'T mess with females from the bus, your just asking for trouble is one of them goes "Fatal Attraction" on your ass!

This is exactly why I DON'T mess with females from the bus, your just asking for trouble is one of them goes "Fatal Attraction" on your ass!

lol... Well I hope this B/O isn't one of the types that loves to pick the same routes and runs over and over... :eek:

RE:l tony the q69 oorater is in lots of trouble for have a 1nite stnad wit yogonada who is r42 a train oorater she/he friend he is better haul ass back to depot b/o to pick new run q53 to

RE:l tony the q69 oorater is in lots of trouble for have a 1nite stnad wit yogonada who is r42 a train oorater she/he friend he is better haul ass back to depot b/o to pick new run q53 to

Right now this person has candles and is hummmmming a song to this oraterr and yolandagaa needs to find another oraterr to get pregnant from cuz he's all jizzed out from yolandagaa ......I wonder if some chick has a shrine with KR and candles around d it oraterrr....I am get mad now not

What about the other way around? I know this BAD ass chick who works out of ENY. I used to catch her bus all the time just for the heck of it. She even gave me her run schedule so I could always "who where she was."

Gotta love seeing a short petite woman whipping the shit out of an RTS!;)

Talk about sexy on top of sexy!:cool:

What about the other way around? I know this BAD ass chick who works out of ENY. I used to catch her bus all the time just for the heck of it. She even gave me her run schedule so I could always "who where she was."

Gotta love seeing a short petite woman whipping the shit out of an RTS!;)

LMAO!

Gotta love seeing a short petite woman whipping the shit out of an RTS!:P

LMAO!!!! I feel ya on that!!!

Gotta love seeing a short petite woman whipping the shit out of an RTS!:P

I wonder what happens on her layover....LMAO, jk!!