If you are B/O on the Q69 and your name is Tony

Kriston Lewis

Much like rodeo Buckle Bunnies, some bus fans are looking for action from B/Os. There are tons of B/Os who ended up married to customers. Lonely people riding or driving a bus sometimes end up connecting. Sometimes it's extra marital, sometimes it's not. It might end up with a diamond ring,or it might end with swallowing some salty substance. Unfortunately such is life. I for one never hooked up with any customers but I did make some deposits in the spank bank. I hope that girl finally does meet her B/O in shining armor or whatever it is she is looking for.

RE:l tony the q69 oorater is in lots of trouble for have a 1nite stnad wit yogonada who is r42 a train oorater she/he friend he is better haul ass back to depot b/o to pick new run q53 to

Right now this person has candles and is hummmmming a song to this oraterr and yolandagaa needs to find another oraterr to get pregnant from cuz he's all jizzed out from yolandagaa ......I wonder if some chick has a shrine with KR and candles around d it oraterrr....I am get mad now not

What about the other way around? I know this BAD ass chick who works out of ENY. I used to catch her bus all the time just for the heck of it. She even gave me her run schedule so I could always "who where she was."

Gotta love seeing a short petite woman whipping the shit out of an RTS!;)

Talk about sexy on top of sexy!:cool:

What about the other way around? I know this BAD ass chick who works out of ENY. I used to catch her bus all the time just for the heck of it. She even gave me her run schedule so I could always "who where she was."

Gotta love seeing a short petite woman whipping the shit out of an RTS!;)

LMAO!

Gotta love seeing a short petite woman whipping the shit out of an RTS!:P

LMAO!!!! I feel ya on that!!!

Gotta love seeing a short petite woman whipping the shit out of an RTS!:P

I wonder what happens on her layover....LMAO, jk!!

Archived