I would have lost my patience

NYtransit

This guy had alot of patience to tolerate this lady. I would have lost it way earlier then him.

This is why I hate my own type of women, they wanna act like men, I would have said : bicth sit your ass down with you nasty ass teeth, god she's ugly, and I hate it when men try to act like superman, smgdh at this

Ahh, 2 more productive members of society. I must say that C/R played the situation well by telling them that the police were responding but not actually touching them or getting in the middle of them-probably just saved his job in case anything more serious had happened.

Also, Messino, i'm pretty sure the sign said "125" on the pillar, not "W4". I don't know if there normally are cops at 125th street, though.

For you C/R hopefulls who keep saying "When they gonna call me" LOOK whats waiting for you down here..

Dont be fooled these things arent "random" anymore...

They are happening quite often and when chit pops off on your train Control will TELL YOU to go and investigate...

Stay in your position scared if you want....

Real Talk here...

The only good thing I see in all this is that people will record these incidents on camera that will show what really occured, as opposed to wildly different accounts of same by 'eyewitnesses' that will tell their view sometimes slanted by their own prejudices.....

Sorry if this sounds racist to anybody, but I don't think I'm going to Harlem for a long time... some parts of the area are the worst neighborhoods I've ever seen, both above ground and underground. Seriously, I'm not black, so every time I get around there I feel like I would be jumped by some guy that comes out of no where.

Archived