NYPD Fleet Question.

King Of RedBirds

Slightly off topic.. What is the use of the auxiliary (wanna be) cops having a highway patrol car? Also The other traffic (angry parking attendants) using escapes and prius cars? Acting like cops but when you need help from them they don't do or know s**t! Paint their cars another color like the parks department so you don't waste your time going up to these dorks. Useless chumps... The Vic was and still is my favorite. The impalas are cheap V6s. The name impala used to imply a V8, guess not anymore.

Slightly off topic.. What is the use of the auxiliary (wanna be) cops having a highway patrol car? Also The other traffic (angry parking attendants) using escapes and prius cars? Acting like cops but when you need help from them they don't do or know s**t! Paint their cars another color like the parks department so you don't waste your time going up to these dorks. Useless chumps... The Vic was and still is my favorite. The impalas are cheap V6s. The name impala used to imply a V8, guess not anymore.

The Auxilarys don't piss me off the traffic rent-a-cops do.

The Aux get retired Highway Patrol Cars because it helps them at events & shit like that.

Archived