The UFC is coming to FOX and FX!

R68 Subway Car

Yawn. Not into UFC:tdown:. By way Andrew no offense why not create a Fall 2011 sports thread instead of creating 500 threads of every sports news out there?:confused:

Because he is not you

Gotta say, this is a pretty big win for FOX. Gotta see how this will turn out.

Because he is not you

Gotta say, this is a pretty big win for FOX. Gotta see how this will turn out.

I admit i am an old school guy with sports. That usually for me MLB, NBA, NFL and occasionally NHL hockey, tennis, golf and soccer. Growing up boxing was the brutal sport instead of UFC.

With that said, was not 5-6 years around 2006-'07 UFC was supposed to be this next 'hot' sport? UFC will have it's following but i dont think worldwide it will approach the popularity of say boxing.

Stop worrying about who is creating duplicate topics. It's none of your business, let the moderators decide what's best for this thread.

IRT. Since you igorned my PM, this message goes out 1 ear and goes another. There many other on the boards who does the same and I don't see you go after them. Andrew was making too many posts a friendly reminder.

I admit at one point i was posting too much. Trying to change is me as an old man is very hard lol.

Anyhow please igorne me if you don't like my comments.

IRT. Since you igorned my PM this message goes out 1 ear and goes another. There many other on the boards who does the same and I don't see you go after them. Andrew was making too many posts a friendly reminder.

And you fill the entire NYC transit forums with usless threads and topics nobody gives a shit about. And so what he ignored your PM, I ignored ypu b.s PM also, what are you going to do about it? Learn how to mind your business

Old man? Your a 38 y/o punk

Anyhow please igorne me if you don't like my comments.
Just like what you told me through PM, who the hell are YOU to tell me to ignore you?

And so what he ignored your PM, I ignored ypu b.s PM also, what are you going to do about it? Learn how to mind your business

Old man? Your a 38 y/o punk

Personally, I don't give a damn about what he wrote to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived