What's Your 3 Favorite Cereals.

King Of RedBirds

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never Heard Of Them.

lol... You can find them at Whole Foods or places like Shop Rite or Stop & Shop. :cool: I would consider them more grown up cereals, but the 1st one I mentioned is just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch minus the artificial flavors and such.

I gotta say.

1.Cinnamon Toast Crunch

2. Reese Puff

And 3 Frosted Flakes,or Pebbles.

I hate Honey Smackers and Chex.

LOL... You mean Honey Smacks... Yeah, I think my mom loved those more than I did and Chex I never ate and wouldn't eat even today as a health freak... :eek:

Reese Puffs I haven't had but I would imagine them being something like Cocoa Puffs. I don't eat any of these brands anymore (and haven't since my days back in college) except for the natural or organic ones because they tend to have less sugar and stuff in them.

Oh I can't remember the names but I try to do Wild Oats or the cheapest organics I can find. They have sales every once in a while at the local Acme.

Truth is Cream Of Wheat is my favorite or even some Oatmeal.

Well there aren't many organic brands out there and they certainly aren't "cheap", although some of them can be cheaper than the Kelloggs and General Mills cereals, but not terribly cheaper. The best one IMO is Cascadian Farms and then there is Arrowhead Mills and Barbara's. I don't know of any other organic brands. :confused:

Well there aren't many organic brands out there and they certainly aren't "cheap", although some of them can be cheaper than the Kelloggs and General Mills cereals, but not terribly cheaper. The best one IMO is Cascadian Farms and then there is Arrowhead Mills and Barbara's. I don't know of any other organic brands. :confused:

I just checked the cabinet and Wild Harvest is the organic Acme brand. There is some Cascadian in there too. There are not many locals here that even know what a gmo is so it's pretty easy to catch a sale. I wish there was a whole foods closer but the closest is about 50 miles.

I know of 3 to stay away from and the reasons....

1. Lucky Charms...instant ticket to the toilet

2. Kaboom!...Makes your " stool " green

3. Total...Another guranteed trip to the toilet

And as a bonus...Fiber one..... A definite limo ride trip to the porcelain throne with tears coming out of your eyes.

Honey Bunches Of Oats any of them most prefer with almonds

Frosted Flakes - well maybe because they're grrreeeeaaaatt

Cocoa Pebbles - love it when the cereal turns the milk into chocolate

Honey Bunches of Oats... Yummy to da Tummy... :drool:

I know of 3 to stay away from and the reasons....

1. Lucky Charms...instant ticket to the toilet

2. Kaboom!...Makes your " stool " green

3. Total...Another guranteed trip to the toilet

And as a bonus...Fiber one..... A definite limo ride trip to the porcelain throne with tears coming out of your eyes.

LOL!