Partial 7 Line Shut Down

+Young+

Has anyone seen this before? I haven't:

"Due to inclement weather, there is no (7) train service in both directions from the 74th Street-Broadway Station to the 42nd Street-Times Square Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take (E), (F) or (N) train service to and from Manhattan.

Please allow additional travel time".

Is it that bad outside?

Has anyone seen this before? I haven't:

"Due to inclement weather, there is no (7) train service in both directions from the 74th Street-Broadway Station to the 42nd Street-Times Square Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take (E), (F) or (N) train service to and from Manhattan.

Please allow additional travel time".

Is it that bad outside?

It's bad in the Bronx right now and based on Weather Channel radars Manhattan and Queens got the worst of it. I hope LIRR and Metro-North service is not delayed for a long time.

Now:

Posted: 08/19/2011 8:21PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to inclement weather, there is no (7) train service in both directions from the Main Street-Flushing Station to the 42nd Street-Times Square Station.

LIRR will cross-honor NYCT passes.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take (E), (F), or (N) train service to and from Manhattan.

Please allow additional travel time.

Now:

Posted: 08/19/2011 8:21PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to inclement weather, there is no (7) train service in both directions from the Main Street-Flushing Station to the 42nd Street-Times Square Station.

LIRR will cross-honor NYCT passes.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take (E), (F), or (N) train service to and from Manhattan.

LIRR is next to be delayed or shut down as most of their track is outdoors. I would stick to the (E) or (N) if stuck in this situation.

In addition:

Due to a water condition at the 79th Street Station:

Both directions, there is no (1) train service rom the 157th Street Station to the 42nd Street-Times Square Station.

As an alterternative, customers are advised to take M4 or M104 bus making nearby station stops.

Both directions, (2) train are running on the (5) line from the Nevins Street Station to the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station.

Both directions, there is no (3) train service from 148th Street-Harlem Station to the 42nd Street-Times Square Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take M7 bus making nearby station stops.

Ugh! Earlier, there were many express runs, but they've all cleared up leaving these 2 problems.

EDIT: 21:11 (1)(2)(3) resumed. (7) still out.

Archived