Nostalgia Train running in September??

+Young+

Shall I get the popcorn???

And mark1447 sorry buddy but I disagree...if anything the Arnines are FAR from overrated and they're the best thing we have in the museum. The TOMC gives too many problems, hence their new moniker the "Train of Many Problems".

Everyone knows I'd like to see a four or six-car set of Slants run on a fan trip but right now that's highly unlikely.

Well they could end up placing another equipment of course.

Ill be honest, the R1-9 is fair, but a new taste would be even better. Other then any R-type cars.

You got a lot of talking but none in my face lolz.

Move on like a gentlemen or keep whining...

At least i do other stuff out of NYC Subway system compared to you...

Photography is my key in this!

Go do some railroad and/or traveling eh..........

I'd continue this nice little conversation with you, but I'm in Alaska right now...

Was I talking to you? no. Are you respoinging to anything I said in the context I said it? no. are you being imature? yes. I have not taken an additute in this conversion, so I don't see why you should.

Actually, you were talking to me, as evidenced by the posts below. And I am being mature and factual as opposed to out of date and confrontational, like you. And everything I've said has been very much on point and in context.

Mostly false. The V's run pretty well, all things considered. Not as well as the 9's but they are the second most reliable museum train.

You're "second most reliable" has blow up in bill's face atleast twice that I can think of. They couldn't even make it up the ramp at 207th. they kept having to back down and charge at it full throttle.

And your later post (the one I quoted) was addressed to everyone, which includes myself as well. If you can't handle the response, then don't make unfounded claims based on long since out of date information and things you are not knowledgeable about.

Archived