Attention Mods!!

Dfference is, I don't like his ideas, and I tell him why its wrong.

Furthermore, you also respond to his posts, so what are you really sayin with this.....

I'm not talking about people like me, you, and VG8, who actually explain why his ideas won't work. I'm talking about the people who start shouting and saying "You're ideas are stupid" and things like that.

I mean, we tell him when his ideas won't work, but we also do give him credit when he comes up with the occasional idea that's really good. I think I'm the most generous out of all of everybody, but still, I can't stand the people that pick on him, even if his ideas often have similar problems (creating long, unreliable routes, etc).

Like I said, he's not going to change his thought process, so why bother ruining a thread? More often than not, he himself doesn't cause a thread to be locked.

Like I said, he's not going to change his thought process, so why bother ruining a thread? More often than not, he himself doesn't cause a thread to be locked.

Yeah well he certainly caused the thread I made to be locked the other day. :mad: Let's not make him out to be an angel now... ;)

I'm not talking about people like me, you, and VG8, who actually explain why his ideas won't work. I'm talking about the people who start shouting and saying "You're ideas are stupid" and things like that.

I mean, we tell him when his ideas won't work, but we also do give him credit when he comes up with the occasional idea that's really good. I think I'm the most generous out of all of everybody, but still, I can't stand the people that pick on him, even if his ideas often have similar problems (creating long, unreliable routes, etc).

No one is picking on him. He comes up with good ideas? I need to get my eyes checked again b/c right there is full of shenanigans. How many threads closed b/c of him and his non-sense? Come on let's keep hundred percent real!

Let's not make him out to be an angel now... ;)

Thank you very much

Yeah well he certainly caused the thread I made to be locked the other day. :mad: Let's not make him out to be an angel now... ;)

Well, I'll give you that.

No one is picking on him. He comes up with good ideas? I need to get my eyes checked again b/c right there is full of shenanigans. How many threads closed b/c of him and his non-sense? Come on let's keep hundred percent real!

Thank you very much

Well, once in a blue moon, he'll come up with something good (his S54 idea was decent). I have to admit, some ideas like his Q79 to Elmont I agreed with until other posters like B35 said why it wouldn't work.

Archived