Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
spikecat54

city of long beach routing info needed

hi,does anyone have detail routing info---detailed---the time tables give very general info ,,,i need every turn

i am relocating there

thank you

steve

fdny

:)

Made this back in Dec of 2009, not sure if its still accurate:

[GMAPS]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=212833453674264033384.00047aa3a34d5fe4fc6ca&ie=UTF8&vpsrc=0&z=13&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=212833453674264033384.00047aa3a34d5fe4fc6ca&ie=UTF8&vpsrc=0&z=13&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">City of Long Beach Buses</a> in a larger map</small>[/GMAPS]

Can you post the routing for the (Q) express shuttle bus Prospect Pk-Brighton Bch?

long beach is somewhat walkable though I would still highy recommend a car to get around.

for going to and from yse as bus service doesn't exist for that purpose outside N15

East Loop: Counterclockwise.

Shopper's Special: Clockwise of East Loop.

West Loop:

R on W Park Av, L on Grand Blvd, R on Beech St, use Nevada Av Loop at Ohio Av to turnaround to eastbound Beach St, then L on Grand Blvd, R on W Park Av, L into Station Plaza.

N69 Route:

L on Park Av, stays on Lido Blvd, continue past Mineola Av to dead end st in Point Lookout, make fast U-turn to westbound Lido Blvd, onto Park Av.

thank y

regarding the N69

-----is the uturn at mineola blvd,,,is it an actual u--turn??

east loop-----i have it as north side of station,,then via centre,,,east Park,,,,National,,west broadwy,,Lincoln,shore road,,Pacific ,,east Broadway ,,maple to stand...

returning via east Park,,franklin.Bay drive,,Lincoln ,,east park into the north side of lirr station???????????????

???????????????????????????

Shoppers special----from RR centre st,,,east Park,Maple,,,east Broadway...edwards,,to RR

---is there something via National,,,west Hudson,,Lindell,,,west BroadwAY...to RR...

or

west Broadway,,edwards west Bfroaday,,Riverside ..waldbaums,,west Bwy,,..edwards,Park,,RR

(this one,,is a mess on my drawings))

----------------------------------

west end--loop

RR west Park,,Grand Bklvd,,west Beech,,and U turn at Nevada

----are buses till doing the Magnolia to t he Commuity center Parkiing lot???

-----------------------------------------------------------

is there an express at night ,,different routing (PM RH)

this City of LB stuff has numerous questions---shown above

thank you

steve

N69:

At Mineola Av, drop of passenger, passes Neveda Av and make Fast U-turn at Dead End St and pickup passenger front of US Postal Office.

Made this back in Dec of 2009, not sure if its still accurate:

[GMAPS]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=212833453674264033384.00047aa3a34d5fe4fc6ca&ie=UTF8&vpsrc=0&z=13&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=212833453674264033384.00047aa3a34d5fe4fc6ca&ie=UTF8&vpsrc=0&z=13&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">City of Long Beach Buses</a> in a larger map</small>[/GMAPS]

Can you post the routing for the (Q) express shuttle bus Prospect Pk-Brighton Bch?

i will post it,,when i get it,,,,usually after the 25 to the 28 of each month

steve