Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
LIBusdriver349

Are the QM or Express routes.....

There are a lot of senior guys in the QM1/5/6, especially at rush hour and off-peak times. The early morning runs, like the ones starting around 6:10 am or so, and a lot of the weekend runs tend to have young, new guys, from what I have seen.

obviously if passion run high about loss of express bus like on jerrywebsite they are seinor lines

Will someone please help me understand what i am reading on this web-site. As of right now C/P is getting LGA Depots prime work ( EXPRESS RUNS ) and LGA is getting local runs. Senior people are being forced to pick local lines because they have no express routes to pick from, and to say C/P is getting screwed and not us @ LGA is some backwards statement to make. Plus come January C/P will be getting the whole every piece of Prime work LGA has. Every express route will belong to C/P. So to speak for myself and every other senior person with almost 30 years on the job, Please tell me again who's getting scewed here. I am being forced to go back and work local lines sitting for hours and dealing with the scum of the earth. What a way to start a brand new day reading bull ***** talk like i just read.

obviously if passion run high about loss of express bus like on jerrywebsite they are seinor lines

Jerry - you are getting paid to drive a bus. If you don;t want to drive - get another job. Many people out there would love to have a stable job like yours in this environment.

so i''ll take it as the early morning express are taken by senior.....quite honestly i would rather local routes anyway....guess i shouldnt pick college point depot then? lol

Jerry - you are getting paid to drive a bus. If you don;t want to drive - get another job. Many people out there would love to have a stable job like yours in this environment.

jerryswebsite is website poster is Dennis McKenna

so i''ll take it as the early morning express are taken by senior.....quite honestly i would rather local routes anyway....guess i shouldnt pick college point depot then? lol

Maybe not but you like BP I bet...the only Express bus from there is the QM21 but the locals are excellent