Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Shortline Bus

Do you have a Tattoo?

Guys a simple question more based for the guys/gals i.e ages 16 and over? Do you have a Tattoo? As you know 'tattoo' is no longer just a craze with so called hipsters. It has gone mainstream especially with sports stars and pop stars as well in recent years. Even politicans such as former WWE star and former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura has them as well.

Guys please lets keep this topic 'clean' and 'pg' but feel free to post any pics/links here of your own tattoos i.e arms, etc to show us?

Thanks in advance.

In most cases I can't see "tattoo" "PG" and "clean" in the same sentence.

You can't see a parent inking there childs name or a picture on there arm or someon who died clean?

The problem now is everyone wants a tattoo. I was with a girl once that had at least 15 tats and yea in the begining its cool but after 2 years you get sick of looking at the same thing over and over.

No. Not for me. Even as a grown adult if:

A. My parents see it, I die.

B. If my boss sees it, I'm fired.

C. If my friends see it, they will think I will become some wannabe punk ass bitch.

C. If my friends see it, they will think I will become some wannabe punk ass bitch.

Now that's a bunch of bull crap......they can't fire b/c of a tattoo and if your friends see why would they think your a punk ass!

Full sleeves,8 fingers,both thumbs,backs of both hands,my entire neck,full back piece,both feet and my lower legs. Gonna meet somewhere in the middle one day.

Full sleeves,8 fingers,both thumbs,backs of both hands,my entire neck,full back piece,both feet and my lower legs. Gonna meet somewhere in the middle one day.

What maximum security prison did you serve time in? LOL

A. I know when I was a teenager, if I had a tattoo, I'd be in the same boat as you; dead.

B. Depending on what job you have, I'm almost certain they can not fire you because of a tattoo. Every job I've been in, there were no tattoo rulings. I believe though in the NYPD there were no tattoo's allowed below the elbow or any type of sleeve tattoo's. Don't know the full ruling on that.

C. If my friends see that I had a tattoo, they just bash on my for spending so much money on it; where the money could have gone to something more useful like coil-overs or new performance tires.

Ok, I might not be fired, but my boss sure would not like it.

For all you teens out there, even as a adult your parents might still get mad at you and give you a good yelling.

Tattoos look like they hurt real bad. I hate those nasty and emo tattoos! I'd put up with images or fun things. My mom has a colored tattoo of tigger on her shoulder, usually covered up by a shirt.

I never want to get a tattoo. Ouch!