Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
BJC

Mr McMahon is giving away his own money...

This is trick just to get ratings because RAW is slacking in ratings. So vince is doing this to try to boost the ratings. Its all just a big trick and vince is a heel chacter aka a villin so why would a villin give money to fans???

And randy orton got hurt at the PPV last sunday. So RAW just lost an another superstar he has an broken collabone so RAW is going to be kinda wack this summer.

However there are rumors that the undertaker is going to RAW. But i doubt this is true though being that he soppesly got fired from the WWE at ONS.

With no competition, their creativity went down the tubes. WCW gave them competition. ECW was just there, but had it's audience. TNA impact, I haven't even seen, except on commercials. I miss the old wrasslin days. The days where they wrassled and knew how to act their roles. Not play this scripted hogwash.......

With no competition, their creativity went down the tubes. WCW gave them competition. ECW was just there, but had it's audience. TNA impact, I haven't even seen, except on commercials. I miss the old wrasslin days. The days where they wrassled and knew how to act their roles. Not play this scripted hogwash.......

Absolutely true. Those are the reasons why I stop watching wrestling years ago.

I definitely agree with that. I remember wrestling use to be very creative and ofcourse with a lot of competition between the three companies. But soon after the mergers it just became a soap opera and I stopped watching.

I too agree. I stopped back in the WWF/WWE days.

Yep I agree to:rolleyes::rolleyes: I watched ever since was a youngin WWF,and then when it turned into WWE thats when it really started to go downhill and turned into a womens soap tv show...with all the drama the this and that. I just want fighting that looks real! Not fighting where you can see the guy not even getting hit.

This is trick just to get ratings because RAW is slacking in ratings. So vince is doing this to try to boost the ratings. Its all just a big trick and vince is a heel chacter aka a villin so why would a villin give money to fans???

And randy orton got hurt at the PPV last sunday. So RAW just lost an another superstar he has an broken collabone so RAW is going to be kinda wack this summer.

However there are rumors that the undertaker is going to RAW. But i doubt this is true though being that he soppesly got fired from the WWE at ONS.

That was just a storyline and Undertaker is not on the list for the WWE DRAFT. It would be great if the Undertaker goes to Raw and John Cena goes to Smackdown!!! This would be Great.

That was just a storyline and Undertaker is not on the list for the WWE DRAFT. It would be great if the Undertaker goes to Raw and John Cena goes to Smackdown!!! This would be Great.

Yes i know that it was just an storyline. I think the guy that plays the undertaker chacter is taking time off in real life.