Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
UlmerPark B6

Nyc Sbr (brt)

I heard that they gonna start the BRT a.k.a. (Select-Bus-Service) will begin on the line Bx12.Soon they said they were going to replace Bx12 Limited with SBS.

CAN ANY ONE CONFIRM IT?

I heard that they gonna start the BRT a.k.a. (Select-Bus-Service) will begin on the line Bx12.Soon they said they were going to replace Bx12 Limited with SBS.

CAN ANY ONE CONFIRM IT?

From the beginning I was under the impression that SBS runs were going to replace Limited runs. Then I was told they would not, so it may be one of those wait and see things.

Well ftherom soandmething I saw on the MTA Website, it s eems like the are gonna keep the limited as is, brt will skipping some of the stops that the limited makes so it would be like a super limited, or an express!

Well ftherom soandmething I saw on the MTA Website, it s eems like the are gonna keep the limited as is, brt will skipping some of the stops that the limited makes so it would be like a super limited, or an express!

Yeah they are keeping all three, but I thought that eventually the LTD would dissapear. I hope not because they need to keep it like it is.

CAN ANY ONE CONFIRM IT?

It starts June 29th IIRC.

I just took the class 2 days ago. BRT is replacing LTD.

That's what I was told. Do you know when?

It starts June 29th IIRC.

You're right.

Well they're putting bus stops up on Pelham Parkway and Fordham Rd now. I'm not sure of the bus but my friend caught a future BRT bus in service and got a cell phone pic of the interior.

I saw a D60 on the M23 last sunday with the blue lights next to the destination sign so that bus may be in Eastchester soon.