Bloomberg to ban clergymen from 9/11 Ceremony

R68 Subway Car

f*** the clergy! he doesn't even have room for cops and firefighters.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/responders.asp

Bloomberg is an a**hole serving an illegal third term and all the f*ckstick idiots who voted him in (as well as the f*cking morons who didn't bother voting for someone else), are having a serious case of eater's indigestion...yes, worse than buyer's remorse, because it induces vomit.

f*** the clergy! he doesn't even have room for cops and firefighters.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/responders.asp

Bloomberg is an a**hole serving an illegal third term and all the f*ckstick idiots who voted him in (as well as the f*cking morons who didn't bother voting for someone else), are having a serious case of eater's indigestion...yes, worse than buyer's remorse, because it induces vomit.

Oh brother:mad:. Another anti-clergy bash. Man Subway Guy chill on it.

If you want to be an atheist that fine. Not every clergy were child abusers. What happened to damn respect man which i was taught growing up. There will never be peace on this planet. Subway Guy you smarter than that. :tdown:

While i am not a fan of Bloomberg either, i understand he wanted to avoid the "Christian-J ewish" vs. Muslim debate again. It's shame that at least someone who respresnted all of the faiths and few regular members of the FDNY/NYPD(not just only the Police Chief Kelly and the FDNY "Commish") will not be there either.

Oh brother:mad:. Another anti-clergy bash. Man Subway Guy chill on it.

If you want to be an atheist that fine. Not every clergy were child abusers. What happened to damn respect man which i was taught growing up. There will never be peace on this planet. Subway Guy you smarter than that. :tdown:

You totally read his post wrong. Just saying.

I really wish that Bloomberg could be impeached. But he always seems to have the backing of the rich, Caucasian (before anyone calls me a racist, keep in mind that I myself am white), elitist residents of Manhattan (think of the Upper East Side and such).

I really wish that Bloomberg could be impeached. But he always seems to have the backing of the rich, Caucasian (before anyone calls me a racist, keep in mind that I myself am white), elitist residents of Manhattan (think of the Upper East Side and such).

Come the end of his term though, we kick his ass to the street to be run over by a freshdirect truck.

Keep religions out of this, Let Remember and honor thows who lost there lives on the day. If you want to prey in you own way you can do so. we don't need a clergymen, it will offend other religions.there are will be people in the ceremony that don't believe in Christianity you know.

Archived